DIY NET flavor sampler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

Hoping to reach the vendor him- or herself, if they're active here.
Just a bit of feedback from a shopper and potential customer.

I don't know of any (trustworthy) vendor apart from MyVapeJuice who's offering NET's as flavoring components. I realize many vendors offer pre-mixed NET-based products, but you seem to stand alone offering undiluted NETs for us DIY guys.

I was a bit surprised to see there is not a sampler offering involving NET flavors. I was never a pipe or cigar smoker, so I haven't the faintest clue what I want. 17ml makes 80 ml @ 20%. That seems like a substantial investment in something I might dislike, and buying several at @ 13$ a pop to sample them quickly eats through my budget, and wastes the majority of my investment if I truly dislike like the flavor.

It just occurred to me that, as the only vendor (I've found) offering NET DIY flavors, you've got a niche market pretty well cornered. Catering to those of us who'd like to sample several of these flavoring components would be awesome. I would even pay the premiums involved to buy a sample of your pre-mixed NET juices in order to sample those flavors, but your sampler pack offerings apparently do not include your NET lines.

Given I've found no one else, and the price per ml is downright reasonable, I'm likely to just blindly invest in your top-selling NET flavors if a sampler of NET flavors or mixes isn't something you're interested in doing. But I'm very wary of spending $13 to test a flavor when I'm used to spending less than $2.

My thanks for your time, and for existing to offer this unique service,
A Future Customer

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Wow I do not know how I missed your post but obviously I did LOL

I know that my sampler packs are lacking. I have recently been having some behind the scenes changes made to the website that will make offering sampler packs easier and expect I will be offering them within a month or so.

I appreciate your kind words and bits of advice.
Thanks,
Diane aka Yimmie or Yeah_Its_Me

Hey, thank you for reading and replying!

I look forward to sampling these many intriguing NET products in volumes that won't give me buyer's remorse if it turns out I don't care for this or that. A sampler is a very attractive opportunity for anyone like me who really doesn't know what they want. Kudos for taking on the extra work offering that service will represent. I hope it becomes a lucrative way of encouraging wary customers to try your products!

Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread