DIY premix question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiliphil1

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Barnesville, ga
Grape. Watermelon likes grape.

Good call! My wife mixes modzilla titan with the watermelon stuff we use which is actually called "happy farmer" and was made by puff U.

That said, thank you all again for the advice. I am going to do it. It's going to cost a little more than I thought because I will be buying separate ingredients rather than the pre mix, so it will be a couple of weeks or so but I checked into it and for about $80 I can get all of the components, scale, supplies etc and should be able to yeild a little over 900ml of juice.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    It's going to cost a little more than I thought because I will be buying separate ingredients rather than the pre mix, so it will be a couple of weeks or so but I checked into it and for about $80 I can get all of the components, scale, supplies etc and should be able to yeild a little over 900ml of juice.
    The last 100 ml batch I made will last me close to at least three months, and cost me close to but less than one pack (which would last less than a week) of the cigarettes I used to smoke.. :ohmy:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread