DIY recipe for something similar to Nicoticket Creme Brulee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Inawera Creme Brulee?? From a Redditor; "INW Creme Brulee: I use it at 3-5% in 50/50 or 70/30 and this :censored: is delicious. Tastes like burnt sugar caramel flavor, semi thick eggy with a sweet well rounded vanilla flavor blended somewhere in the middle." Could be a good place to start... :D

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
That looks great, JC, but it turns out they only ship internationally to the Philippines, Taiwan, UK, and Japan.

dobroeutro, it turns out I actually have IW Creme Brulee, yay! I just mixed some up, and will see how it develops. It's actually tasty as an immediate S&V, but not getting much of the burnt caramel yet. The reddit commenters indicate that it's a *strong* burnt caramel taste, but I'm not sure about their frame of comparison ... like, compared to a regular custard, it might seem strong, but compared to the Nicoticket, maybe not. I'll find out! I'm saving my very last drops of the Nicoticket, so will do a head to head after it steeps a bit.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
That looks great, JC, but it turns out they only ship internationally to the Philippines, Taiwan, UK, and Japan.

dobroeutro, it turns out I actually have IW Creme Brulee, yay! I just mixed some up, and will see how it develops. It's actually tasty as an immediate S&V, but not getting much of the burnt caramel yet. The reddit commenters indicate that it's a *strong* burnt caramel taste, but I'm not sure about their frame of comparison ... like, compared to a regular custard, it might seem strong, but compared to the Nicoticket, maybe not. I'll find out! I'm saving my very last drops of the Nicoticket, so will do a head to head after it steeps a bit.

Well if it doesn't steep into something you like, you could always add a touch of brown sugar + caramel + peanut butter to perhaps get it closer... :D

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Clark from Nicoticket said time and again, that if people helped buy the last remaining stock of Nicoticket during their final days, that he would give everyone the recipes. He said it was his way of giving back to vaping.

I bought a bunch of their juice, and as far as I know they never did give out the recipes. That was disgraceful pulling that stunt to sell juice.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I bought a bunch of their juice, and as far as I know they never did give out the recipes. That was disgraceful pulling that stunt to sell juice.

A bunch of other people did, too! There's a post on some thread here on the ECF...that is either by him, or someone quoted and posted what he'd said about not giving out their recipes in the end. Had in it that because it all didn't sell...he'd literally thrown out either hundreds or thousands of unsold bottles, so he wasn't going to release the recipes. Someone even posted that he could have at least donated all those bottles to Vape-A-Vet or something similar, but he had some response as to why "that wasn't possible". I'll see if I can find the post somewhere.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: vs Supplier Rules - unauthorized area

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013