DIY Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I downloaded that and his ejuicemeup calculator.. but, it seems that I can only search for recipes I currently have saved somewhere on my computer.. I think I shall go hunt him down and get a crash course for dummies on this one. lol.. would still love other ideas! like.. for the banana nut bread.. I used to LOVE TVs version (forever ago) but wonder what I will need to mix with this to make a great BNB :)

Just search in the ejuice Me Up folder, See image for folder path and you can search the 134 included recipes plus the ones that you create and save there.

recipe_search1.jpg

recipe_search2.jpg

Last edited:

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
your post is so old I doubt I will even get a reply but what the hay! What do you use for tobacco flavouring in your Ry4 recipe it sounds wonderful and might take a stab at making it? Also your flavouring preferences for this I have been trying TPA and now Flavour West but going to try Flavour Art as read some good things about it! If you are not allowed to post what you use here by all means pm me!! Cause this Ry4 recipe looks like it would be tastey!

TIA

Barqs

for 0mg RY4, this is my recipe!
for 5ml

5 Drops or 30% of your favorite tobacco flavor
4 Drops or 30% caramel
3 Drops or 20% vanilla
3 Drops or 20% bavarian creme

BASE total of 62 drops
37 Drops or 60% VG
25 Drops or 40% PG

If you want nicotine that is up to you, but I love it without.

Cherry Limeade (like Sonic)

5ml 0mg

Champagne 6 drops
Cherry 2 drops
Lime 4 drops
Lemon 3 drops

BASE: 30pg = 19 drops
70vg = 43 drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread