diy vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapers7791

May 22, 2017
hi new to this but not to vapeing been diy e liquid for six months but getting bored of the mixes can anyone suggest some from what i have below.
Menthol (vapeable)
Pink lemonade
Strawberry (fa)
Strawberries and cream (cap)
Sweetener (pa)
Cotton candy (pa)
Sweet cream (pa)
Strawberry milkshake (vapable)
Blueslush (flav factory)
French vanilla (cap)
grape
french vinilla
caramel
ethyl maltol
summer strawberry
peppermint
ravishing raspeberry
brillant blueberry
cheeky cherry

any help would be very much appreciated

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
Your best bet would be to go to the Recipes sub-forum here:

E-Liquid Recipes

Look through the recipes and see what sounds good that includes the flavors you now have. You might need to buy a few additional flavorings to fill out some of the recipes you find. A recipe is the best place to start, BEFORE buying a bunch of flavorings that sound good.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Try some ry4's. I mix flavor apprentice ry4 double at about 15% and a pinch of ethyl maltol and have been vaping it for years and haven't got sick of it. I like the more complex flavor of ry4's and I think it may be what your looking for. I was a menthol smoker for 20+ years but I don't care for that type of vape. I prefer tobacco flavors more. Like you I got sick of the sweeter fruity, candy juices and moved on to the more complex tobacco flavoring. Give it a shot, it sounds like what you need.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I do a recipe I call cool berry blast. It started as a Heinz 57 of almost empty bottles of various berry flavors with a little koolada for the "cool". You have a variety of berry flavors you could do something similar and use a little menthol or peppermint. Mine right now runs 10% berry flavors and 2% koolada, though did 1.5% menthal on the last batch because I was out of koolada.

Reactions: vapers7791

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi new to this but not to vapeing been diy e liquid for six months but getting bored of the mixes can anyone suggest some from what i have below.
any help would be very much appreciated
Welcome and glad you joined. The sites below may spark your interest. Have a bunch more when your ready.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIYorDIE Concentrates
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

vapers7791

May 22, 2017
I do a recipe I call cool berry blast. It started as a Heinz 57 of almost empty bottles of various berry flavors with a little koolada for the "cool". You have a variety of berry flavors you could do something similar and use a little menthol or peppermint. Mine right now runs 10% berry flavors and 2% koolada, though did 1.5% menthal on the last batch because I was out of koolada.

il give it a try. have been doing a strawberry
sweet cream
mentol
comes out not to bad.

Reactions: numsquat

vapers7791

May 22, 2017
Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread