• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Is breathing really necessary? If yes, usually how long?

I don't think it is, although usually I leave my juices to breathe overnight and try it in the morning, then letting it steep for the next three days to one week.

* I think some videos instructed not to let your juices breathe for more than 12 hours.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Is breathing really necessary? If yes, usually how long?

I think it depends on the complexity of your flavours. For simple fruity flavours, breathing is not needed. But for custard and baked stuff, like cheesecake flavours, you probably have to. Its basically to recycle the air. And yes. do not let it breathe for more than 12 hours. thats when you start losing flavour. Rip Trippers has a video on that that you may wanna check out.

http://youtu.be/dgKfKctOMQI

Leir

Jan 9, 2015
SG
hmmm. i dunno man. i mixed 20% strawberry, 30% pg and 50% vg, and got pretty decent strawberry flavour. :/

Where did you get unflavored pg ah? Also, can teach me how did you steep yours? What I did for mine was basically just measuring and transferring the correct mls of flavor and vg into a glass dropper bottle, then just shake them, cap, and leave it under my bed.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Where did you get unflavored pg ah? Also, can teach me how did you steep yours? What I did for mine was basically just measuring and transferring the correct mls of flavor and vg into a glass dropper bottle, then just shake them, cap, and leave it under my bed.

This should help.

PG

All i do, is mix the liquid, shake, cap, put into my drawer. nothing special.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
hmmm diy but without nicotine.
where the kick?
There's afew ways to get that 'kick' just like why you choose vaping when you can get nicotine from gum, patches and sweets for that 'kick'(Yes, i repeated that twice)

just vaping for the lulz
Thats what you think so? Such pre-mature remarks are not necessary, moreover makes you sound like a douche stacking up pointless post.

Wise men once said, if you have nothing better to contribute then dont.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread