Diyflavorshack awesome diy kit giveaway.contest..................come on in and bring your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
we are giving away a diy kit

heres how to post

what would you make with your kit....

Hugss dawn and amber

ADDITION

I was looking at this.. and POOF IDEA

ok guys

what i am going to do is .
while running this contest....

I want you to all invite your friends.. *( thats for me )

NOW FOR YOU

the DIY kit worth $60.00 will be given away on JUNE 30
in the meantime

I will be picking winners... for a DIY juice'
what do you get

The ingrediants
say
carmel vanilla coffee is what youwould like to make if you win the kit
'so i pick you
I will send you out the ingrediants to make that juice
AND if you like only if you like you can make a little video of or picture of the final product and a rreview of how it came out.

BUT I ask that you BLAST this contest because I think others would love it....

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You Guys!!!!

These are some awesome ideas!!! Keep them coming. We will be choosing the winner of the DIY Kit and some others for 20ml e-liquids very soon so tell your friends to get in on the contest too. Check back Friday to see if you are a winner!!!

Good Luck Everybody!!!

Amber:p

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
Linser Torte Cookies!

Ooooh DIY prize! I have been dying to make an e-juice version of the Linser Torte Cookie recipe that has been in my son's family for generations. They are made like thumbprint cookies- a rich and nutty dough that turns out with just the right amount of chewiness, finished off with a tiny smear of blackberry and raspberry fruit spread to fill about 1/2 the thumbprint of the cookie. The finished product is kind of a rich and light-to-medium-sweet cookie that is awesome in its own right, but the dash of berry preserves provides a kind of tart sweetness.. Definitely not enough to overpower, but just the right ratio of fruity/tart to really "pop" and cross-complement the richness of the dense almond cookie.

It's just such a perfectly crafted combination of flavors and textures... When I receive the kit and flavors to match this recipe, will you help with suggestions and be one of my guinea pigs? ;) ["she says, unabashedly getting ahead of herself..."] Seriously, though... When I finish this recipe, one way or another, I will be so full of myself with pride that I will send samples to all who ask, and some who don't! :D You guys all rock, DIY Flavor shack contest maker AND Contest-Winning Group!

Link for Recipe!
http://thebakingpan.com/recipes/cookie/linzer-thumbprint-cookies/#.U5kiHPmwJcQ[/

Linzer-Thumbprint-Cookies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread