Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Looks quite polished and full of info - and I DID FIND A MISTAKE!
Wait - I found TWO.
:ohmy:

Top of the "About Us" page: you're missin' a "Y"
DIYFLAVORSHACK eliquid CREATED BY DIFLAVORSHACK.COM

Right on the "Welcome" landing page: you're missin' an "I"
the ORGINAL vape shop in Las Vegas

Do I win?
LOL

I really like the Flavor Shack picture!
:)

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Dawn,

I think it looks very good, but I didn't have time right now to look very carefully. A couple of minor things I noticed on the home page. Under "Plume Room," unless I'm mistaken, it should be "Wi-Fi" not "W-Fi." Under "Coupons," the first letter in January should be capitalized.

I'll take another look a bit later, but I've got to get some work done myself this afternoon!

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Looking good, and probably just my browser but the chat "icon" isn't loading for me.

wwwdiyflavorshackcomdefaultasp_zps054672e8.png

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I took some time on your website; I found it easy to navigate and enjoyable to peruse. I am not very good at finding 'typos', but my eye does go to things that don't look uniform - yeah, that is odd, I know! For instance, in your nav bar on the left hand side of the page, some thing are all caps and others are first letter caps and others are mixes of the two...such as HARDWARE, Flavor Of The Month Club, Gift Certificates, APPARREL, New Eliquids, etc.... To my eye, uniformity looks better. Now that may just be my opinion, but I thought I'd share it. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread