Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
HI

well i think your precious also... so email me for a gift bottle just for you TM

hugss dawn

HI Morri--- love you

:blush: Gez, thank you. 2 precious's in one week. :laugh:

But...but...I already won a free bottle of juice and the gift cert. This is very generous but not necessary. I'll email you and we can chat. Thanks again. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I received my contest win package today and wow! I got more than expected. I ordered some juice and flavoring and Dawn threw in 4 extra bottles of flavoring and a bag full of pipettes. Thanks you so much. :toast: That was very generous of you. :)

I DIY because I can't find any pre-made ejuice that I like but I liked 3 of the 4 right out of the box. I can't wait to try them after they steep. With all the flavoring I got today I've been making juice like crazy and having a great time. Thanks again Dawn for a very generous contest. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
your so welcome TM

thank you please post this around... thanky ou so much
dawn

Will do. :) The best thing I like about your site is your customer service. It's top notch. :toast: And so are your contests. :)

I took a quick glance and found these boo boo's.

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=84 tIME instead of Time.

Same problem on this page https://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Value+Menu+Samplers

I'll look around some more later.

Thanks again for a very generous contest. :)

Last edited:

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I don't know if anyone else spotted this but on the about us page the following error:

Copied:

Welcome to DIY FlavorShack, the ORGINAL vape shop in Las Vegas. Since 2005 we have been fortunate tenough o work with thousands of vape enthusiasts and those who are interested in a non smoking nicotine product that does not promote nicotine withdrawals or weight gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread