Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Check, and if your juice calculator allows it (EJuiceMeUp does) when you've made a new recipe, SAVE AS and give it a clear name, that you can identify. You don't want to accidentally create your ultimate flavor juice, only to realize you don't know exactly what's in it!

Also, when you DO have a collection of recipes - BACK IT UP.
At least one poster here lost all her recipes when her computer died!

Reactions: livelysocks

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
(((((((Dawn))))))) great contest!

after 2 years diying...... I just finally found the perfect setup for my flavors...

a plastic case thingie like you use for tackle whatever that has the slide in things to partition. I broke off the top. It is big enough for all 200 of my flavors and I can see all the flavors and section them off the way I want to. fruits, nuts, bakeries, etc.

it makes it lots easier and I don't have to pick up each one to find the one I am looking for.

hugs
morri

Reactions: livelysocks

HandbananA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
USA, Florida
The best thing I've learned is to make a quantity of diluted Nic base.

What I do is take some full strength Nic then I dilute some of it down to create a bottle of my preferred Nic level. I usually make a 30 mils worth of Nic dilution.
I usually only make a 5-10mil bottle of juice at a time, so now all I have to do is squirt in my Nic dilution and add flavor. Easy Peasy
Now I'm not dealing with high concentration Nic liquid every time I make juice. In turn it will also minimize the full strength Nic from too much exposure to air which will degrade it faster.

Tapatalk

Last edited:

wishnibfishn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
When I make juice I mix quite a few flavors all at the same time. Each flavor is made individually with the same VG, PG, and nicotine ratio. For instance one bottle is pineapple and one bottle is coconut. Later I will mix some of these two flavors in a separate bottle to make pina colada. This way I can adjust the flavor by simply adding a little more coconut if the pineapple seems to strong or vice-versa without having to do algebra.

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
The only semi DIY's I have tried is adding VG to pre mixed liquids with high a pg and nic content. Gives the liquid a nice thick consistency and more vapor production in addition to lowering the nic. These liquids are highly flavored so the dilution works for me. Would love to try some real recipes. Thanks for the chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread