Diyflavorshack- i would like to know new flavors for me to create for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
:2c:

How about a Peanut Butter Caramel Cupcake ... in DIY flavorings?

Dawn, is it possible for you to make combos like this in DIY? That would be amazing! :)

Yes PB! Beverly Hills can cupcake and a bit of caramel we have those 3 flavor.... Sounds great I'm gonna try it and your PB cookies for sure ....

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Yes PB! Beverly Hills vanilla cupcake and a bit of caramel we have those 3 flavor.... Sounds great I'm gonna try it and your PB cookies for sure ....

GREAT! ... A DIY Flavoring for Peanut Butter Caramel Cupcake! ... and PB Cookies, too!

That would be wonderful! :D

angeloncloud_animatedThankYou.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
hmm... Rumchata flavored? its a cream liquer that is a blend of rum and horchata. not sure if you already do it or not but me and my girlfriend both love the drink. would atleast be a fun time trying and testing against the drink itself. but i think your horchata flavor itself is pretty darn close already. maybe a little rum flavor to it.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
dragonfruit done... and on the site

Great to hear it Dawn, thanks so much!! I'll have to try to get in an order soon!

Did you give it any special treatment, or is this more of a simple/regular dragon fruit?

Is it hard on coils at all, or does it burn easily and get that toasted flavor note too quickly if you aren't careful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread