DIYFLAVORSHACK - RECIPE THREAD -... I am putting up recipes for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance! :)

-Jim

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Hi Dawn,

Not seen a recipe post in a while but I bought a couple flavors recently from you. Specifically, Juicy Peach and Orange Cream. I have a HORRID sweet tooth when it comes to my vapes. What would you suggest to sweeten up my peach? I have loads of options. Cream, Vanilla, TM, generic sweetener (Suc). I have always had to mix my store bought juices to get just what I liked and it proved painful for consistency purposes. I'm looking for just the right sweet peach mixture for an ADV and I would be curious as to your mixing %'s I'm using 50/50 as a base. Thanks in advance! :)

-Jim

Ive used cotton candy and honey flavoring to sweeten a peach milkshake
Im new to dawns page and am not sure what she has

Taptytalk

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got my new premium DIY kit today.............soooooo excited!! I've been away from the diy end of this for a while but thought I would give it another shot........have a little more knowledge now, and that always helps. Most of it comes from this thread and a couple of others. Thanks Dawn for all you and your crew do. Also, thanks for the freebie flavors, now I can try a couple I haven't had yet!! Sassi girl.

:rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll: :toast: :vapor:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Lemon Poundcake?
Would that be just Lemon + Poundcake, or is there sumpin-sumpin else to it?

I love Tasty Vapor's and I'm sure yours is even better. I know it comes premixed, but I'm unemployed and can only afford to DIY. :unsure:
Also, I'll try a sampler size first, but later on if I order the whopping 4 ounces of Poundcake (LOVE that stuff), how long would it keep?

WilsonPhillips

Feb 26, 2015
Wilson's Holy Custard

DIYFlavorShack Vanilla Custard 15%
DIYFlavorShack Holy Vanilla 5%

You could boost this to 25% total flavoring if you like.

DIYFlavorShack Vanilla Custard 20%
DIYFlavorShack Holy Vanilla 5%

This is unbelievably good. The custard is definitely there, but the vanilla refuses to be ignored!

I actually had someone ask if I gained a pound every time I hit it? Also said, you just don't know how hungry I get when I smell this stuff. :D

Reactions: dawnmarie

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
Hello Dawn, i placed my first order last Friday and received it on Monday. Thanks for the extras. With what i had on hand and the 26 flavors i got from you i now have 32 total. Since i have 16oz of Cheese cake i whipped up your blueberry cheese cake recipe which is great and damn near shake n' vape.

That got me thinking maybe black berry CC and it hit me. why not attempt my favorite candy flavor Brookside Dark chocolate pomegranate. After reading the ingredients thinking thinking they were listed by volume i went with:
10% expert chocolate
10% holy vanilla
5% pomegranate
& 5% cranberry

Way too much vanilla. Next batch will try 10% pomegranate & 5% vanilla. Instead of waiting for more holy vanilla i may try the french vanilla. Once i get dialed in right i'm gonna need 8oz of all 4 flavors.

Reactions: dawnmarie

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!! I know it's been a while but I think it's time to post a new recipe!!! This one super delicious and I hope you all enjoy it.

Strawberry Custard Cream

20% VG Strawberry (I know it seems like a lot but the VG strawberry is very light)
5% French Vanilla.

This is a higher VG recipe which helps to accentuate the sweet in it, however, you can use some PG to cut into the thickness a bit.

Try it out. If you love sweet you will love this.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Ever come across a flavor profile called cowboy cooler by Vape Wild?
It's the only juice I really like and would like a recipe to fabricate my own.
Thanks
I am not familiar with this flavor. By the name it sounds like it could be a tobacco menthol...but then again that's just going off of the name. We have a Cowboy Killer which is a strong tobacco...You either love it or hate it.

Good Luck!!!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Who is ready for a new recipe???? Here goes nothing...

(remember all recipes on here are made with DIY Flavor Shack Inc. Flavorings. Substitutions may change the flavor profile)

Strawberry PB&J

5% Peanut Butter
10% VG Strawberry

MMMMMM...this vape is so tasty!!! I hope you enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread