Diyflavorshack - what are you vaping right now..............(never know if you could win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
And I have a new juice that I created to celebrate the fact that my baby sister had started vaping after a year of me begging. I call it...

Sweet Sister! That was before I heard about your sister Dawn. If you want to use the name, you can. Make something new in honor of your sister and call it.... Sweet Sister :)

oh my i love that..

thank you

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
cant stand it ordering more.
glare.gif
He he, I know that feel!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Congrats Winners :)

The sudden bright flash of heat lightning fills the DIYflavorshack-what are you vaping right now.............(never know if you could win) thread and suddenly YardByrd is there, seated on a plain brown wooden perch -with a bevel cut on one edge of the "T", that's on the floor. A platinum "YB" medallion necklace around his neck begins to glow a deep green and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating his Byrd Wyrds:

"Hail and greetings fellow contestants! I would like to offer my deepest thanks to Lilkcceleb who notified me that my post (#197) is a winner! Thank You DIYflavorshack and Ms. Dawn Marie! I have PM'ed Ms Dawn Marie and am very happy to have won!"

YardByrd pecks his perch once, and it starts to sink, twice, when it is half way submerged and they both become translucent, and just as the perch is sinking out of sight, with a final peck, YardByrd, and his perch are both gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread