Diyflavorshack - what are you vaping right now..............(never know if you could win)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
wowowowo YOU GUYS... TOTALLY ROCKED ME.... THEY ALL SOUND YUMMY....

I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS CREATE AND THEN NAME THEM..... I HAVE A HARD TIME NAMINNG THINGS.. I HAVE AN IDEA

NEW THREAD... IF YOU HAVE VAPED SOMETHING OF MINE AND COME UP WITH A GREAT NAME I WILL USE IT AND YOU WIN A BOTTLE OF IT ..I F I USE IT ONLY..

SOUND GOOD.

STARTING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Maybe it's just me... but I find it very rude and inconsiderate for people to be posting the names of other suppliers here in this thread!! :unsure: (and bad ECF manners in general)

It IS possible to post the name of the flavor, without mentioning where it came from... ;)

Just my :2c:

SK

Last edited:

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I put honey tobacco,honey cured tobacco, and just a lil of the honey nut tobacco (Beez Paradise) ...

DIYFS has a honey nut tobacco concentrate? I'll have to try that (when the budget allows). For a while I've wanted to get the DIYFS honey flavor just so I could try making a honey nut tobacco... turns out they already have it? I still want to try my own version too, so I'll have to get both.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Today I am starting off with my own concoction of Honeysuckle Lemonade!!
It's a very light, delicate flavor.... and a purr-fect Summer vape... purring_cat-131.gif

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
DIYFS has a honey nut tobacco concentrate? I'll have to try that (when the budget allows). For a while I've wanted to get the DIYFS honey flavor just so I could try making a honey nut tobacco... turns out they already have it? I still want to try my own version too, so I'll have to get both.

Ooops :blush: are they suppose to be only diys? I'm sorry if thats the case. I don't know if she does or not. But the one she makes is out of this world. That being said from someone who's not hot on vaping nut flavors.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Ooops :blush: are they suppose to be only diys? I'm sorry if thats the case. I don't know if she does or not. But the one she makes is out of this world. That being said from someone who's not hot on vaping nut flavors.

I don't think it's only supposed to be DIYFS (?)... I guess I was just assuming when I shouldn't have. That's OK, I'm still looking forward to trying DIYFS honey and their nut blend in my own version. Honey Flue Cured sounds good too... another for my list.

Last edited:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
wowowowo YOU GUYS... TOTALLY ROCKED ME.... THEY ALL SOUND YUMMY....

I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS CREATE AND THEN NAME THEM..... I HAVE A HARD TIME NAMINNG THINGS.. I HAVE AN IDEA

NEW THREAD... IF YOU HAVE VAPED SOMETHING OF MINE AND COME UP WITH A GREAT NAME I WILL USE IT AND YOU WIN A BOTTLE OF IT ..I F I USE IT ONLY..

SOUND GOOD.

STARTING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The only flavor of yours I have vaped so far is CheeseCake. No way really to rename that! Of course, you could come up with all different flavors of cheesecake.

I just ran out of my fave RY4, so far... How about your own take on it in a DY4? I'm thinking a nice dark, sweet desert type vape.... yum!

I'm vaping cake batter right now.... Not bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread