Status
Not open for further replies.

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
Omg you guys are trully wonderful

i am picking some early valentines for free bottles 20ml anything you desire ..........

Random

posr 12
post 3

post 29

email me

dawnsflavors@gmail.com

what you would like in your 20ml bottle

with love dawn

still winner to come on valentines day

That is so incredibly generous of you . Congratulations to the winners!

SaraP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA
I love your selection and how well organized your site is. I also love your Flavor of the Month Club, coupon codes and value menu. Being able to test flavors for just $1 before committing to a large bottle of a flavor that I may or may not like really makes me want to get my DIY supplies from you.

Thanks for the contest!
-Sara

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hi Dawn, I'm so impressed that you all have been around since 2005! I like that you have DIY classes too. I wish there was a place like yours near me!

Happy Valentine's Day!
1lvly.jpg

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I actually love the way you treat people.The way you interact with them/us and just your overall greatness towards everyone.Of course I love your DYI stuff to but your overall niceness and great attitude is, to me is what sets you way above the bar.Don't know if that would count about your shop but to me that is #1 in my book.

well heck fire.congrats to everyone.Ima gonna quit doin things first.............again congrats to everyone and hpe y'all have a great V day today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread