dna 200 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaGetHealthy

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Texas
Hey folks. Help the new guy out. I was wondering if anyone would tell me if the screen that comes with the dna 200 is the same screen that the other dna chips use. Also: Has anyone messed around with removing the micro USB plug and wiring it elsewhere? Feesable or no?

The reason I ask if anyone cares even a tiny bit: I'm about to make my first mod.....it's been a long time coming and I'm trying to plan the internal layout. If you are good willed, wish me good luck.

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Feel like a worm.....found the answer the my screen question 5 min later on the data sheets.....meh. I'd still enjoy an answer on the usb port, though

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
For future readers, the screen is the same as the dna40.
Re usb port:
It can be done but the data lines need to be shielded. There is some chat about this on the early adopters forum: DNA 200 Early Adopters Forum

R3fini

Nov 3, 2014
Quebec
I'm also starting a DNA 200 project and the position of the screen annoy the heck out of me. I would have loved if they could have made longer ribbons. Anyone detached theirs and know how much play you got? Allows 90° bend? 270° with a twist? I was maybe thinking of using a micro usb extender cable to give a bit of playground to place the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread