DNA20 finally cloned? The YiHi SX450

Status
Not open for further replies.

g0nadz

Nov 20, 2013
40km from Tallinn
I don't know if this has been already posted, didn't find anything with search. Slap me if I'm a muppet and this is old news.
What do you think? Looks more viable than the photoshopped AMAX or stolen picture Mamu that have been circulating. What do you think?

New Products SX450 Variable Voltage and Wattage Gravity Sensor shaking control systerm Touch Sensor e-cigarette DNA 20 Mod, View dna 20d, YiHi Product Details from Dongguan Yihai Electronic Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

EDIT: Looks like they have another product, SX220 that promises 22W

http://yihiecigar.en.alibaba.com/product/1542108205-220609672/2014_Newest_Products_SX220_Variable_Voltage_and_Wattage_Gravity_Sensor_shaking_control_systerm_e_cigarette_DNA_20_Mod.html

Cheers,
g0nz

Last edited:
Reactions: olscratchy

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
believe it when I see it,
vendors on alibaba post many things that never seem to show up or be what they say they are. so far this is like the 2nd or 3rd supposed dna copy to appear, still waiting for the others after several months now.

i know there are a lot of variables but just looking at the screen 4.5v @1 ohm is already slightly over 20w so take anything you see out there with a grain of salt. in any case like the china kicks have proven they can copy the overall design but the still dont function the same as the real ones...

in any case Evolv is going to need to step up with something a little better as there are a few mods coming in the 20 to 30 watt range soon, using in house built chipsets.

DavidTop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
New York City
It looks like the chip in the Sigelei Legend except the legend does not have a USB port and is not computer upgradeable.

I just got a Legend yesterday and like it so far. My only complaint is that the screen does not stay on all the time like the DNA20 but turns off when the button is released. Actually I think the screen should turn off when gaping and turn on when the button is released.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Well you heard it 1st from me, do you believe now? :)

http://.........blogspot.com/2014/01/rollout-chi-na-20-dna-20-replica-22.html

yea - im starting to hate that guy lol

from here on out i think i will quit commenting on VJ posts :D

but credit where credit is due - you made the call.

Last edited:

Rosco P. Coltrane

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
USA
If this is not the one, fear not it will be cloned....and possibly improved.

All the $175-$300+ mods coming out with DNA30 chips will have to compete at some point or they will fail....as a supporter of pure free markets and as someone who is against intellectual property rights, I fully support companies finding a way to meet demand and offer products at increasing low prices.

All good things for us....the consumer.

spado

Oct 14, 2012
Urbino, Italy
If this is not the one, fear not it will be cloned....and possibly improved.

All the $175-$300+ mods coming out with DNA30 chips will have to compete at some point or they will fail....as a supporter of pure free markets and as someone who is against intellectual property rights, I fully support companies finding a way to meet demand and offer products at increasing low prices.

All good things for us....the consumer.

Amen!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AegisPrime

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
The Fortesque Mansion, UK
Hi just had chat with factory price $35 plus delivery

To heck with the price!! It comes in a 'hard&shining white box'!!!

8209_240204999495623_1565866090_n.png

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

:D

*Edit* oh, and apparently 30 watts is already in the bag via a software update...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread