DNA40 in a ZNA swap issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvlSmrk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
Pulaski, NY
I've got a DNA40 that I'm trying to put into an AMod ZNA. This has happened twice now. Disassemble everything (remove the 510 connector plate and the positive battery connection, remove the grounding connection, remove the board). Using 20 awg silicone to wire everything back up (pin 7 to the 510 connector plate, pin 10 to the positive battery connection, and pin 11 to the grounding screw), it all seems to be going smoothly, put a battery in and power it up...she's ALIVE. Even vape on it for a bit, but then the power scrolls down to 1W, unless interrupted by firing the device or removing the battery. Eventually starts to drop again. Locking the power level only causes it to display that it's locked and both need to be held to unlock it (whichever the actual message is). She also starts displaying 'weak battery' even with a fresh battery installed. What am I doing wrong? Any advice or direction would be helpful. This is my first attempt at this and I'm clearly missing something. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread