• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Do any of you do DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minitater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
tennessee
www.minitater.com
Here's a simple starting plan. buy some PG and VG. Buy a small bottle of unflavored nicotine. (say 36mg strength)
Buy some of your favorite flavor extract. (like pepermint, spearmint or the various tobacco flavorings) Download the free mixing program like "juice me up" Get a pipette or medicine dropper and try out a small 5ml batch and go from there.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
If so, how?

My lack of patience, and how I process information seems to make this a impossible task.

But then there is my tenacity. That keeps driving me to want to do it.

Help! How do you do it, if you do it.

im in exactly the same situation, and every time i try to research it, i get sidetracked looking at some mod, or researching batteries

Here's a simple starting plan. Buy some PG and VG. Buy a small bottle of unflavored nicotine. (say 36mg strength)
Buy some of your favorite flavor extract. (like pepermint, spearmint or the various tobacco flavorings) Download the free mixing program like "juice me up" Get a pipette or medicine dropper and try out a small 5ml batch and go from there.

i like this plan, start very very small, i might have to do this :toast:

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
i realize this is an old thread, but i thought i'd chime in for anyone who happens to come across it --

i have such severe ADD, i used to have a difficult time just making a bowl of cereal. but these days, i simply take my prescribed adderall (10mg IR, 1-2x/day), and i'm good to go. yep, adderall is the key to my success in DIY...and life in general.

btw, i now make virtually all my own juice...but not because i enjoy it -- heck no...i do it because I SAVE BEAUCOUP BUCKS!!

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
Once I found my recipe I loved, I multiplied it out to large batches, so I only make juice every other month or so.

I use the DIY flavor concentrates from smoke for pennys because they have flavor and sweetener pre mixed.

I use 100mg/ml nic concentrate, it makes the math easier.

1. With a batch size of 250ml, and a 10mg/ml juice I need 25ml of nic concentrate. I measure this with a syringe.

2. I know that my flavor concentrate needs to be 2.5% of my total batch, so.... .025 x 250 = 6.25ml

3. I eyeball the pg/vg. This only controls the viscosity. As long as the total batch size is right, the flavor and nic concentrate will be good. So, I fill the bottle about 70% full of pg and give it a good shake. I've found that my flavor dissolves faster in pg, so I want to get it mixed in well before I add the vg.

4. Fill the bottle with vg. Shake well every hour for the first couple hours. Shake well and test it after about 24 hours.

Easy Breezy.

If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy man, he will find an easier way of doing it.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I absolutely do and I have diagnosed real deal ADD. Granted I am queen procrastinator. Making juice for other people annoys me like crazy... but I do it. I should of kept the DIY gold mine to myself....

1. Notebook. Even with a juice notebook sometimes I don't always add notes, when I add more flavor... but most of the time I do. It helps a lot.

2. I like to cook, so I think I have a semi natural touch with DIY. At least I think what I make is vapeable.

3. I became so broke it was DIY or don't vape, so I figured it out.

It's do-able. It's worth it when you make a great juice you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread