DO e cigarettes taste like real cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom!

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I just started and I don't think it tastes the same. I just started and got the RY4 flavor with my starter kit. It has a sorta sweet, cloying taste & smell to it. I've got some MLB flavor on the way. I thought I would have a better chance of success using one of these if I went with something that made me 'think' I was still smoking but in retrospect it may have been a bad idea. My brain (addiction) is failing for it! I did manage to go my first day without an analog though so the nicotine is doing the trick!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
When I first started a month ago, I thought I wanted menthol light. Now I like all the flavors from tobacco to watermelon! We never had these kinds of choices as smokers, tobacco/ menthol/clove/cherry. I did have a spearmint but it was too costly for a regular smoke.
Not only do we have flavor choices but we can brew our own!
Don't get too hung up on "your brand" of cigarette flavor. You will soon be itching to try a banana nut vape. Just like RazzorsnRibbons said.
Welcome to ECF!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
No......better! I really like my Johnson Creek Original,24mg Tobacco flavor. It is very mild, just a hint on "tobacco", but it really doesn't taste like tobacco, it tastes like tobacco SHOULD taste. I wanted to keep a semblance of cigarette, because I really enjoyed smoking (?????) The first day I had my e-cig I thought it tasted AWFUL, then I lit my LAST cigarette, and it tasted AWFUL too!! So, I figured, Great, nothing to lose here. Within a couple days I totally loved the tobacco flavor, and have kept with it since (two months+). It is wonderful! I tried some of Totally Wicked tobacco flavor, it is just about the same, very mild, just a hint of flavor, so can also recommend that brand. I'm really not into flavored coffee, etc., so not really interested in trying different flavors, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread