Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I think its an indicator of the amount of battery charge - its letting you roughly know how much battery time is left. I know of some egos that do that. I've been looking to find one like yours. Does the manual say Ego-C on it? Also, as Caridwen suggested - just measure it end to end and let us know. Pvs can seem smaller in the hand than they look in pics. But we can check for you. I have a 650 mah X2, and others will have 650 mah Egos.

HyperRealist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Erie, PA
I think its an indicator of the amount of battery charge - its letting you roughly know how much battery time is left. I know of some egos that do that. I've been looking to find one like yours. Does the manual say Ego-C on it? Also, as Caridwen suggested - just measure it end to end and let us know. Pvs can seem smaller in the hand than they look in pics. But we can check for you. I have a 650 mah X2, and others will have 650 mah Egos.

It says eGo CE Series

HyperRealist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Erie, PA
Alrighty, I juts found some info on the Ego-C. It should work like this:
Red - over 50% battery power
Blue - between 10-50%
Green - below 10%

That's approximate from a similar ego model that also shows led light changes for remaining battery power.

No that's not how it works. You CHANGE the led color by clicking it 3 times real fast. Here is what the pamphlet says.

3. Variable Voltage Function: Click the button 3 times within 2 seconds to change the output power of the battery. Light color will change according to different levels.

I measured it. It's 3 3/8 inches.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I guess I'll just leave it on high since I want big hits or will it burn up the clearomizer real fast?

If you run your eGo on high all the time, it will stress the clearomizer more, as it will run hotter, and will also reduce its lifespan. It will also discharge your battery faster.

It's really a matter of personal taste, though. Some folks like a higher voltage, as it makes the vapor hotter and more robust. Some flavors may taste burnt at this voltage to others, so they turn it down. Voltage is also juice dependent, as different juices taste better at different voltages.

Just do what is right for you. There is no one right answer.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    All 3 settings seem the same to me but I've only started vaping a couple hours ago.

The highest setting is probably only going to work well with a full charge. The lower two are fairly close enough to not notice the difference.
    The 4.2 setting is not going to stay 4.2 very long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread