Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The Provari does what other mods can do. It just does what it does better than any other mod. It is a high end mod, and it has the cost of a high end mod. Is it worth that cost? Only someone who owns one can answer that. The vast majority of Provari owners will answer yes.

I would have really emphasized, "It just does what it does better than any other mod," since people often skim over things when they are already typing their reply. The ProVari "does what it does better," because there is no competition in the same class. Is it the best VV mod on the market? Yes. Is it the most durable adjustable power mod on the market? Yes. Is it made in the US? Yes. Does 800Hz perform better than ≈ 33Hz? Yes (but not everyone cares about that)...etc., etc.

Is it a one-size-fits-all mod? No. Other people have different requirements, whether it be VW, more buttons, a different screen, lower price or a face like a robot.

Do I think it's worth the money? For me, yes. For someone else, perhaps no. I like them so much I have three, but is it the absolutely bestests mod ever created? That is up to the person using it. There is something special about it, which isn't a cult/fanboy/delusional/I'm just saying this to rationalize spending too much money opinion. It's a combination of the feel: the weight, balance, texture, the way the caps are machined; the consistent performance - smooth, quiet; and the overall impression of substance and durability. But that kind of answer rarely pleases people.

I've never eaten dragon fruit. Could anyone explain to me in detail, what it tastes like? What the flesh is like? How it feels in your mouth when you take a bite? How much pressure do you need to pull it apart? What does the texture of the pulp feel like on your finger tips? On your lips? These questions could go on and on, and no matter what you answered, I could say that it doesn't prove dragon fruit is better than apples. Apples are fruit. You can eat apples when you're hungry and they'll fill you up the same. You can make pie out of apples, which I don't think you can with dragon fruit, so what's so great about dragon fruit and why should I pay more for it.

If someone wants a ProVari, they will get one. If they don't want one, they won't. No direct offense to the OP intended, but why are these threads started? "Should I get a ProVari" returned 153,000+ results when I just typed it into Google.

rawr
cheetah_icon_by_topazdragon19-d35u537.gif

ETA: I may stand corrected. Buzzz posted a picture of what is supposedly a dragon fruit pie, but I think it's a tart.

ETAA: I concede. It is apparently a pie (although I still think it looks like a tart).

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I agree with every word Baditude typed.

Do you need one? No. Not at all. (Unless you think you really do.)

Do you want one? You can't ask us that to answer it for you.

1) If you can afford one without otherwise affecting your current living conditions (surviving, food, utilities, bills, gas, etc.), by all means, get one. You will NOT regret it.

2) If you can't afford one, then NO!

You don't need one. A ProVari isn't necessary to quit smoking.

If what you have works, keep using it. Mod envy is real, and it could put a hurt on your wallet. Be wise, double-think things, put what's more important than an e-cig first. Kids + family trumps e-cig EVERY time. Be wise, is all I suggest.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
That pie is Un-American.

HAY are you calling me a Tart! :blink:

I just want to preserve this moment for all time in everyones hard drive permanent image. Ocelot admitted that Buzzzlove stand corrected her kind of sort of on this day twentyfirst of September year of our lord 2013 :banana:

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I believe so...

if Marie Callendar's handed me a pie that looked like that I would gasp! Lol.

The crust on that looks crazy! Like a cake? :eek: lol

I picked dragon fruit at random, because it's something I've never tasted - but I've never looked at one either. I just browsed through Google images...is it weird that I find it kind of creepy?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
HAY are you calling me a Tart! :blink:

I just want to preserve this moment for all time in everyones hard drive permanent image. Ocelot admitted that Buzzzlove stand corrected her kind of sort of on this day tenth of September year of our lord 2013 :banana:

Since when do I not concede when I'm wrong? Ask the Lion, he busts me all the time.

That aside, I've always wondered about you odd list of gear. Is the Wand made by Hitachi?

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
My only experience with Dragon Fruit is in Dragon Chi ejuice by Halcyon. It was pretty yummy on my Twist cuts pretty AWESOME on my PROVARI.

to answer the OP, it has been said "You don't choose a Provari. The Provari chooses you"

Are you among the chosen?

Sigh. Fanboy I have become.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I picked dragon fruit at random, because it's something I've never tasted - but I've never looked at one either. I just browsed through Google images...is it weird that I find it kind of creepy?

aww, come on its just a pie poor thing never deserved all this abuse

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
it wont do any thing noticably different really BUT... the responsiveness is wayy better than anything out there and you can just feel the quality. your vaping experience will be much better.

when you feel a provari, it is like the perfec vv mod, it is heavy enough, it is low maintenance, and it just feels awesome. I think the voltage output is smoother than most VV's, im not sure though.

BUT, there is a reason why i never baught one even though i loved the one my friend had.

before i was about to buy one, i tried a dual coil rba on a mechanical mod with about 0.6ohms of resistance... after that, i baught a k100 with an igo-w and built a 0.7ohm dual coil with drilled air holes and i never touched my VV again. this was almost a year ago and i would never go back to VV mods. i even tried a vamo with an igo-w microcoil and it wasnt the same because of the amps. now i have a trident with a poldiac and i cant imagine vaping anything else and (for the first time in my vaping history) i have no desire to improve the quality of my vape. I am completely happy with the performance and everything because it is soo easy to use, and so easy to build once you get the hang of it. you dont have to buy protank heads or cartos anymore, all i needed was that $6 100 ft of 30ga kanthol and a bag of organic cotton balls and i probobly dont need to buy anything other than juice for years and years.

i say mechs with rbas are the way to go. my friends who all had provaris havent touched them since they got their mechs. its simple, cheap foolproof, reliable, and natural in a sence... its just a batery, metal, and a cottonball wick. no circut board, no nothin, just a mod that always fires.

not to mention, the flavor of your juice on an rba is like nothing a carto or a clearo could ever produce. it is unmatched, clear, and full.

so, before you invest in a provari, i would try out an rba.

hope this helped!!

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
it wont do any thing noticably different really BUT... the responsiveness is wayy better than anything out there and you can just feel the quality. your vaping experience will be much better.

when you feel a provari, it is like the perfec vv mod, it is heavy enough, it is low maintenance, and it just feels awesome. I think the voltage output is smoother than most VV's, im not sure though.

BUT, there is a reason why i never baught one even though i loved the one my friend had.

before i was about to buy one, i tried a dual coil rba on a mechanical mod with about 0.6ohms of resistance... after that, i baught a k100 with an igo-w and built a 0.7ohm dual coil with drilled air holes and i never touched my VV again. this was almost a year ago and i would never go back to VV mods. i even tried a vamo with an igo-w microcoil and it wasnt the same because of the amps. now i have a trident with a poldiac and i cant imagine vaping anything else and (for the first time in my vaping history) i have no desire to improve the quality of my vape. I am completely happy with the performance and everything because it is soo easy to use, and so easy to build once you get the hang of it. you dont have to buy protank heads or cartos anymore, all i needed was that $6 100 ft of 30ga kanthol and a bag of organic cotton balls and i probobly dont need to buy anything other than juice for years and years.

i say mechs with rbas are the way to go. my friends who all had provaris havent touched them since they got their mechs. its simple, cheap foolproof, reliable, and natural in a sence... its just a batery, metal, and a cottonball wick. no circut board, no nothin, just a mod that always fires.

not to mention, the flavor of your juice on an rba is like nothing a carto or a clearo could ever produce. it is unmatched, clear, and full.

so, before you invest in a provari, i would try out an rba.

hope this helped!!

Thats why everyone should have 2 Provari,s and 20 or so Mechanicals and a Semovar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread