Do I need a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
You don't need one,but you are eventually going to get one. I can not tell you how many times I went to the Provape site. I was POed that they charged extra for the 18650 cap,led coloring. I heard all the hype on the Vamo,so for the price I bought one. It was love at first vape. The love affair was over 60 days later,as the threads started to wear. Then the hits were not consistent. I went back to looking at the Provari,still could not justify 200. I looked at the Evic,MVP and others,but was I going to dump 79.-129.? I said screw it and got a Provari. My experience is only 6 weeks with it,but wish I had this puppy since day one. I'm 2.6 years off cigs and don't plan to go back,so its not a passing Craze. I am CONTENT. :rickroll: I found out today how my Dearest found out about my Provari. The CC sends notification for purchases over a 100.:blush: I was like a kid hiding it behind the paper towels till I could explain why I spent 200. on a vape device. No fighting,my dearest just went out and bought MORE SHOES:facepalm:

she is a very, very smart woman.

And I dare say you smiled pretty and told her the shoes looked gorgeous??????? smart man :)

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
The newer Provaris will fire a .8 atomizer :) :toast:

I use mine every day, even if it's just to work on a coil.

Also, the minis are so cute! I like playing dress up with them. (Reasons why girls who rebuild buy Provaris.)

whiteProvarimini_zpsc8faa35c.jpg

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I don't know about the secret society I've had my Provari for 2 months and still havent gotten any cookies.:glare:
But on the upside its an excellent device and I'm quite happy with my purchase.:)

You have to sacrifice a Chinese mod. You have to do it at midnight during a harvest moon. Face south and bring down a 8 lbs hammer upon the evil mod then all of the blessing and powers of Provari will become availed to you. The curtain of Nafta will be lifted from your mind and you will clearly see all of the evil around you.

You will feel compelled to warn people off their folly of buying Chinese crap! O yea you have to where Flint and Tender boxers, Wigwam over the calf tube socks and sandals

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
I'm considering a Provari...went to my B&M to try some mods and I seriously wonder what I will do when my eGo batteries bite the dust. Either I will be past my new "hobby" or wanting to get deeper in. I agree with "whatever works for you and keeps you off analogs." Right now, my eGo's totally do that for me, they are ultra portable and discreet in my back pocket at work and they just do what I want them to do. I am not big on cloud, though the TH from the mods I tried yesterday was enticing. I just can't afford it right now and accept that. I will, however, strongly consider a Provari Mini when it comes time.

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
I'm considering a Provari...went to my B&M to try some mods and I seriously wonder what I will do when my eGo batteries bite the dust. Either I will be past my new "hobby" or wanting to get deeper in. I agree with "whatever works for you and keeps you off analogs." Right now, my eGo's totally do that for me, they are ultra portable and discreet in my back pocket at work and they just do what I want them to do. I am not big on cloud, though the TH from the mods I tried yesterday was enticing. I just can't afford it right now and accept that. I will, however, strongly consider a Provari Mini when it comes time.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

The right juice and a good tank or atomizer if you're dripping will get you huge clouds, even on an eGo type device.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

You could get the ProVari now and keep the eGo as a backup.
It's also important to have backups for your backups. :D

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
I am eyeing my third back up, which will definitely be beyond an eGo. I think. Cloud isn't really an issue but at work, TH seems to make me feeling better. So far, I have turned on some people to the eGo and others are considering, watching me quit analogs. Most guys think ecigs are silly so I bet if I get a mod they will change there minds....especially some of the younger ones more into toys and technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread