Do these e cig batteries leak?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by smoking gnu, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoking gnu

smoking gnu Senior Member

Has anyone see one of these e cig batteries leak? If so what does it look and smell like?I got a new sedansa diva today, and the cig and battery in the little plastic bag was covered in some liquid, It felt a bit like e juice, so I thought it might have a cart in it, but it was empty. The liquid does not stain tissue paper. :(

2. mEtoke2

mEtoke2 Senior Member

The atomizers are primed at the factory. It's possible that some of the fluid leaked out. I've had that happen when I ordered spare atomizers.

3. smoking gnu

Ok so is that good or bad:confused:

4. trog100

trog100 Moved On

its not either really.. e cigs are greasy things or can be.. the liquid is wet and greasy.. the wet and greasy liquid dont always stay where its meant to stay..

its normal.. it wont do any harm.. its just something that has to be accepted when using the things..

trog

5. leaford

leaford Vaping Master

Yeah. Get used to that. :D

6. trog100

trog100 Moved On

another advantage with my screwdriver leaford.. excessive "fondling" dont get my hands so bloody greasy.. he he he..

the little 901 use to weep from the atomizer hole and the join between the atomizer and battery.. not a lot but enough to cause the greasy hands syndrome after a while..

odd stuff the grease.. even washing up liquid dont seem to shift the stuff.. washing up liquid proof grease is new one one..

trog

7. smoking gnu

I give it a good old wash under the tap, its fine. I had one new set and a spare atomizer, to be fare my old atomizer is just as good as the new ones and thats 5+ weeks old. Its nosier though, it sound like a duck call LOL. But the new batteries really make a difference. Thanks lads.:thumb:I’m not that convinced that the spare atomizer is new. The metal band looks tarnished and the thread look a bit rough. Works ok.

8. smoking gnu

Bit of an update on the spare atomizer, Its dead, and I’m sure it was used one. Its going back so I'll find out how quick sedana are with their guarantee.

9. mEtoke2

mEtoke2 Senior Member

Wow, first time I ever heard that someone sent out a used atomizer. I would sure let them know I wasn't happy about that one! :shock: Beter luck on the next one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.