Do these e cig batteries leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
Has anyone see one of these e cig batteries leak? If so what does it look and smell like?I got a new sedansa diva today, and the cig and battery in the little plastic bag was covered in some liquid, It felt a bit like e juice, so I thought it might have a cart in it, but it was empty. The liquid does not stain tissue paper. :(

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Yeah. Get used to that. :D

another advantage with my screwdriver leaford.. excessive "fondling" dont get my hands so bloody greasy.. he he he..

the little 901 use to weep from the atomizer hole and the join between the atomizer and battery.. not a lot but enough to cause the greasy hands syndrome after a while..

odd stuff the grease.. even washing up liquid dont seem to shift the stuff.. washing up liquid proof grease is new one one..

trog

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
I give it a good old wash under the tap, its fine. I had one new set and a spare atomizer, to be fare my old atomizer is just as good as the new ones and thats 5+ weeks old. Its nosier though, it sound like a duck call LOL. But the new batteries really make a difference. Thanks lads.:thumb:I’m not that convinced that the spare atomizer is new. The metal band looks tarnished and the thread look a bit rough. Works ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread