Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Hi OCD,
I ordered a new wood mod and am wanting to top it with a 25mm Halfling (mod says 137mm long X 27.5mm diameter in the specs), but was wanting something that paired up with the mod, but really didn't see anything in the color chart you have on the site. Below is what I have ordered. So I was wondering if Mrs OCD could paint something that would match up. Would still like to be able to tell how much liquid is in the tank. If you can't, that's OK, I'll just get a plain tank, but thought I would at least ask. Thanks.

X.Fir.X.Gun.01.jpg

X.Fir.X.Gun.02.jpg

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Burnie, that pretty cool.

The Girls used to do a lot of custom work along with the characters they painted onto to tanks. Around the beginning of last year our volume just got to be too much for the amount of time it took to do those though so we had to phase it out. We are looking into sandblasting as a means of doing quick turnaround images, might be something in the near future that would suit you.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks for the reply. I'll still be getting a halfling for it, just want to get it in first and see what my 22mm looks like on it. So I should be putting in an order in the next week or so. Guess I'll look around and see if I can get some kind of wood looking stickers/wrap or something I can put on the tank to decorate it up a little to match the mod. Thanks Again.

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread