Do you do mouth to lung or lung inhales?

Do you do mouth to lung or lung inhales?

• Mouth to Lung Inhales

• Lung Ony

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickWhit1992

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Depends on the airflow. If I get lightheaded sucking on a new tank, I do MTL until I can get to my Dremel and fix that. Then it's strictly lung inhales. I did mouth to lung as a smoker, then when I first started vaping. I didn't know direct lung was even a thing until my friend blew a bigger cloud with her analog than I could with my APV. So I tried her way, and almost died. Then I started practicing, and now that I can do direct lung inhales I find it a lot better than mouth to lung.

Current vape:
Innokin iTaste VV v3
PT2m w/ 0.8 ohm 32g 5 wrap parallel micro coil at 11w
Local juice

Giraut

Moved On
Dec 6, 2013
I'd die too pulling vapor (or smoke, if I still smoked) directly into my lungs. I tried once. Not twice...

But there's something else: I use my mouth the way barmen use those measured bottle pourer to fill shot glasses. Sucking vapor into my mouth before inhaling puts an upper limit to the amount of nic I inhale in a lungfull. Maybe it's silly because vaping isn't very harmful, and because I can always take more puffs. But vaping is an addiction, and I like anything that naturally puts a limit on my addictions.

Also, your mouth acts as a safety buffer: if you feel the dreaded dry hit in your mouth, you can blow the puff out immediately and not let it reach your lungs.

NickWhit1992

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... your mouth acts as a safety buffer: if you feel the dreaded dry hit in your mouth, you can blow the puff out immediately and not let it reach your lungs.

That's a very good point. I was at my local B&M trying new flavors earlier. I was putting their tanks on my APV with my drip tip, and I forgot to turn down the power. It was like taking a great big whiff of burning tires. I was probably halfway through my draw before I realized it. Couldn't stop coughing for the next 5 minutes, and they couldn't stop laughing lol.

Current vape:
Innokin iTaste VV v3
PT2m w/ 0.8 ohm 32g 5 wrap parallel micro coil at 11w
Local juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread