Do you ever order less than a 60ml bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
My first order was for two 15's.

From there on out 60's are the mandatory minimum. If one doesn't hit for me they are uber easy to gift or swap.

Out of the 5 flavors I've tried, only one would not be a reorder... and it wasn't bad by any means.

seanol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
Like an idiot I was not sure I would like the flavors. Cost was tight so I bought Wakonda, Strawnilla, ACB, and CLS in 15ml bottles, and used my BOGO!
Now I wait like a kid on Christmas eve with 480ml in my cart. Come on midnight!

Now that I know they are for me I am not really as concerned with the cost. I figure with this buy I can start a supply that I can replenish at a lower cost as needed.

I could not believe the difference between what I was vaping (local made to order juice) with these flavors. Throw in TC mods and good RTA's and I am now set for a long time!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Like an idiot I was not sure I would like the flavors. Cost was tight so I bought Wakonda, Strawnilla, ACB, and CLS in 15ml bottles, and used my BOGO!
Now I wait like a kid on Christmas eve with 480ml in my cart. Come on midnight!

Now that I know they are for me I am not really as concerned with the cost. I figure with this buy I can start a supply that I can replenish at a lower cost as needed.

I could not believe the difference between what I was vaping (local made to order juice) with these flavors. Throw in TC mods and good RTA's and I am now set for a long time!

This is a story that is told and retold to be truthful - higher quality liquid, for less money, with better customer service. It's a an epic win!

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread