Do you have a Brick and Mortar Store Devoted to E-Cigs and Vaping in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
There is One place I know in a neighborhood I stay out of.. So in a monster city like mine It's crazy this is the only place..
There is another place out in LI that I can order online and go pick up later in the day at a certain time but sadly forgot the name of the site and haven't been able to find it ..

gabhla

Dec 4, 2011
Dallas, TX
I live in Dallas. There's at least four. The closest is Good Vapes, which I'd highly recommend. Great juice and very nice people. I like going there. It's just fun being around other people who enjoy vaping. We also have DFW Vapor and Vape Dudes, both of which are on the other side of Dallas (about an hour plus drive in heavy traffic), so I've never been there, but have ordered from them. Personally, I prefer my local store over the Internet. Prices are about the same and I can sit down and sample all the juice I want, unless they're very busy. There's also Vapor Essence, which is also fairly close, but I've yet to get over there.

Herdo

Sep 8, 2012
Arizona
There is Zikwids ecig store/lounge at 51st avenue and Bell Rd, Phoenix, who also owns at least two online stores. There is another little place that sells some supplies in downtown Phoenix as a side business. A couple of online vendors that will let you pick up or meet you somewhere to deliver.

I was just going to post this. That place is a lot of fun. Pool table, big screen T.V.s, and couches and tables to hang out on. Not to mention they sell just about anything you might need. It really is a "lounge" which I thought was a cool idea.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
There is a shop within 20 minutes of my house. I took a couple of people that I recently convinced to start vaping there this weekend. They ended up buying all new equipment. The prices are good and their juices are excellent. I see myself being a repeat customer. It is easier to order online but I prefer to support local businesses.

The closest I found was in Tacoma, Wa. About 45 minutes away, so not very practical. While there are the usual collections of smoke shops that have meager starter kits and limited supplies of liquid of dubious sourcing, the staffs at these establishments are not knowledgeable at all. Which is a shame, because I think that they could start making some serious converts if they put in the time and effort to educate themselves and in turn, their potential customer base. I've tried to get the shops I used to frequent to move in this direction to now avail. Which again is too bad, I would feel a lot more comfortable upgrading my gear if I could have that tactile experience of physically inspecting the items and talking to knowledgeable staff face to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread