Do you have a Brick and Mortar Store Devoted to E-Cigs and Vaping in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hngntuf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
NW Georgia
I think I'm pretty lucky that I live about 30 min away from Mountain Oak Vapors (Cleveland,Tn). Very customer oriented and fantastic flavors. They offer a sofa, loveseat, and bistro seating for sampling their flavors. Really good folks up there that know and understand their product and customer needs. If you haven"t given their flavors a shot, you're missing the bus. There is also a shop in an indoor flea market about 20 min away that carries only asian stuff, tried it once, won't go back. $1 a ml for their crap.

Stephen

CUOFFRDGA

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Ball Ground, GA
From searching here, I found a local store "Awesome Vapor", here in Cumming, GA. Went there at lunch today since I was nearly out of juice. I was amazed at their selection, and their customer service was great. They let me try a bunch of different flavors, I picked a couple of favorites to buy and they threw in a few samples of other ones I tried.

Glad I found a local store....it's so overwhelming with the different liquids, different e-cigs, etc. Wish they carried the itaste which is what I have as I wanted the converter magnets for 510 and 808...I'll order them online and get the rest of my stuff at the local store.

Always prefer to give a local store my business if possible.

You should go to Woodstock! On Hwy 92 VAPERITE has a store.. PV's and supplies, Lots of juice! You can even sit n sample

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area

jimzilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
So. Floriduh
In Miami, I patronize Vapor Shark (no affiliation). I've heard there are stores in the No. Broward/Boca area but the VS crew are friendly and the opportunity to taste all juices makes it worth the drive. They also set up a lounge with couches, Foosball, drinks, etc. Head on over to Bird Road and they will treat you fine.

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Howdy LisaL!! There are 2 vendors that I know of in the Phx metro area.

There's zikwids on the west side

https://www.zikwid.com/
5060 W Bell Rd #C
Glendale, Az 85308

and on the east side there's (my personal favorite)

DesertVapes Electronic Cigarettes and Supply

desertvapes isn't brick and mortar, just online, but he'll meet you for local p/u. The reason Dave at desertvapes scores an 11 on my 1-10 customer service scale is that when I was newer (i'm still new) to vaping I ordered from him, drove out for local p/u and in the middle of an arizona summer day with the temperature over 110f he stood in a parking lot for over an hr and answered my noob questions. That to me is awesome customer service!

PickyJuicer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I have 4 vape shops (that I know of) within a 10 mile radius of me.

Two mix their own juices, the other two are just distributors.

Vapor Trail is by far the best in my honest opinion. They have patience with the newb vapors (like me and the hubster) and have the best customer service. Their juice is 100% vg and have about 100 or so flavors that they mix for you. Very nice, relaxed, laid back guys. Love them to bits!

Juicy Vapor is good too. It's a little more upscale and very business like. I just don't feel like I'm getting the attention I need and I don't like the pg mix much. They're also more expensive. They have 1000+ flavors - it makes my head spin.

House of Vapor is really nice! They distribute other juices and have a nice line of stuff too. Very decent place to go.

The fourth one I haven't visited yet. I think it's called the Vapor's Lounge or something like that. I don't know what they carry or if they mix their own juices, but they have their store kind of rec-room or bar style.

DeepThroathit

Jan 28, 2013
tulsa,ok
I live in Tulsa, OK and we have quite a selection of vape shops here, which is fantastic. Here are the ones I have been to:

Vapor Kings
Volcano Vapor
Native Mist
Designated Vaping
Vape This! (BA)

All of these have been great experiences and each have online stores as well, but ofc VaporKings are probably the most popular.

Vapors World (BA)

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I live 5 minutes away from one of the major players (Electronicstix.com), and I gotta say that they always treat me right, and have even become good friends.

Only complaint is when I have to wait outside to be able to get inside to wait. :lol:
578646_435329866506518_2111093244_n.jpg

I am so Jealous of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
It was a joyous occasion to have a store dedicated to e-cigs and vaping open in our very small town of 20,000. Buying merch online is fine, but it is quite exciting to go into a place so you can handle the items, try out e-liquids and chat with other folks that have the same hobby.

Welcome fellow Okie............... It is nice to have a shop that will help you when you walk in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread