Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Coffee flavors are a tough one because what you vape it from can make such a huge difference. So just because you don't like that coffee flavor from a dripping atty doesn't mean that you wont love it from a carto or clearo.

I've been using High Caliber Cappuccino in a 3 ohm carto for over two years, and love it. (tastes like old dirty dish water from a dripper tho')

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 30, 2013
    Chichester, NH
    Cuban Coffee from Hurricane Vapor.......
    It's NOT SWEET!!!;) There's enough "sweetness" from the VG/PG base to notice...but the espresso is the "stand-out"!!
    Vaping this with actual Cafe Cubano is MUCHO BUENO!!!:D
    tj makes a good point....what you vape the juice in can make a world of difference!!! I've found dripping Boba's Bounty gives it a completely different flavor vs vaping it from a tank or carto.....although, of course, Boba's isn't coffee flavor!!:)
    Good luck in your coffee quest!!
    Happy (vaping) Trails!

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2013
    Midwest, USA
    (tastes like old dirty dish water from a dripper tho')

Interesting. One of these days somebody needs to figure out why that is. I'd certainly like to know! (Off topic) I have one juice that tastes like bitter hot air out of my RDA but in a Protank of all things turns into a complex, slightly sweet tea. In a dual coil carto? Like not much at all. All at roughly the same ohms/watts, 2.0 to 2.5 @ 6-8w

I have noticed that my Protank I is a serious juice monster though, perhaps flooding the atty consistently but without clogging the intake garners heightened flavor? Then again I could just be doing something completely wrong.

So many variables!! Ugh. 8-o

Coldrake

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2013
    The beautiful Puget Sound
    If you like espresso, there can be only one. ;) I've been drinking espresso for thirty years and Virgin Vapors Organic Double Espresso absolutely nails it. It tastes exactly like a perfect shot of espresso.

I initially bought it to mix with caramels, vanillas etc, but it's so good I vape it by itself. I'll never try another espresso e-liquid because it simply can't get any better.

Risto

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2013
    Warsaw, Poland
    I love everything that has the taste of coffee, chocolate, lemon, peach and orange.
    I will never forget the taste of coffee from Janty. This e-liquid has a strong aroma and the taste of real black coffee . Later, I have not found the e-liquid, which gave as good taste of coffee and chocolate. But I live in Poland and it was in 2011. Perhaps in the U.S. is a great e-liquidy flavored coffee, but I do not know them and have not yet bought them. I think that after reading this topic, and after listening extremely carefully to your views, I will be able to try e-liquid for a real taste of black coffee. Thank you for expressing your opinions, which will have a strong impact on my choice. :) : Par:

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze.

You can thank me later.

This^^^ is fact. It is so good after I received mine - I thanked IBCR lol - it is delicious and very clear - no coil gunking and very bold flavor. No gross spoiled buttermilk either. I was on a mission for some coffee that was both vape-able as far as flavor and wasnt a tank/coil destroyer. Jamocha Haze from Mister E is #1 and 925 from Goodlife is #2.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    Trust me, y'all. Mr. E's Jamocha Haze is teh awesome. It has coffee. It has chocolate. It has just a hint of Hazelnut.

It is the only non-tobacco, non-DIY flavor in my daily rotation.

At the same time I bought the Jamocha Haze, I also bought something called Monkey ..... It's from Flavorz By Joe.

It's kinda like vaping a chocolate moonpie, or a chocolate chip cookie.

I mixed them and you can probably guess what I called it.

Yep. Jamocha .....

vaper62

Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Texas, United States
    Trust me, y'all. Mr. E's Jamocha Haze is teh awesome. It has coffee. It has chocolate. It has just a hint of Hazelnut.

It is the only non-tobacco, non-DIY flavor in my daily rotation.

Ya'll have convinced me!! Gonna order some. I like what I'm vaping now: Holiday coffee, from Got Vapes? (It's a local shop). BUT...It's very dark and eats coils for breakfast!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread