Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I absolutely love hazelnut coffee. I cannot find a local vendor who sells it. Have found some online by doing a search but don't know if they're worth buying. Anyone know where you can get a really good hazelnut coffee blend.

Mix the hazelnut cream I sent with jamocha haze - I bet that would be fabulous! I can send you guys some if you want - I still have a group I am putting together for you from goodlifevapor.

Did you go to blackhat in Jacksonville?

I looked at the ingredients in the jamocha blend - coffee, caramel, mocha, with a touch of hazelnut.... I agree with you; I bet that would be "fabulous"! You are so sweet to do this for us. I am ready to quit the regular cigarettes. I hope your dad is too. He only smoked about 4 or 5 today. That's is SUPER for him. I was so proud of him! He likes the Poison. That's what he's been vaping this evening. This is like goodies in the candy store... can't wait to try them all to see whatcha like the best. For me, it's probably going to be whatever with hazelnut. I can't wait to try the hazelnut cream you sent.

I haven't been able to go by there yet but I plan to go on the way home one day. I got our Vamo kits from My Time Vapor.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
The Vamos are great - you guys will be thrilled with them! Just replace the batteries with EFEST brand and the charger as you are able. Battery safety is a biggie - those suckers are SURRRRIOUS batteries :)

Yeah a drawer in my kitchen is juice central...it is like a candy store :blink:

Glad you guys are getting started and Dad was very excited yesterday and LOVING vaping- YAY

tnc070911

Oct 17, 2013
USA

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
I absolutely love hazelnut coffee. I cannot find a local vendor who sells it. Have found some online by doing a search but don't know if they're worth buying. Anyone know where you can get a really good hazelnut coffee blend.

Give Highbrow Vapor a try. Im enjoying their Cappacino Diablo and Tiramisu. The next time I place an order, the Hazlenut coffee will be one of them.

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
Have you tried Jamocha Haze from Mister E, 925 from Goodlife or Feelife Cappucino?

I'm giving Mr. E a try. Since I have seen many like Jamocha Haze I ordered a large bottle with a couple of other samples. Will these need to steep beofre I can enjoy them or will it be ready to go?

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
Cuban Coffee from Hurricane Vapor.......
It's NOT SWEET!!!;) There's enough "sweetness" from the VG/PG base to notice...but the espresso is the "stand-out"!!
Vaping this with actual Cafe Cubano is MUCHO BUENO!!!:D
tj makes a good point....what you vape the juice in can make a world of difference!!! I've found dripping Boba's Bounty gives it a completely different flavor vs vaping it from a tank or carto.....although, of course, Boba's isn't coffee flavor!!:)
Good luck in your coffee quest!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

HV Cuban Coffee - your right - it does matters on your setup, the flavor can go from mild to wild in a matter of ohms...and if I didn't use quick change cotton for wicks, I couldn't keep up with the wick cleaning and changes. It is worth a try..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread