Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
There are so many good coffee suggestions in this thread!

I have a favorite mix right now that's 2 parts Hurricane 'Cuban Coffee', 2 parts GoodLife '925', 1 part GoodLife 'Butterscotch, Yo!'

I don't vape the Cuban Coffee by itself because it gunks up my protank coils, so I dilute it with the 925 and Butterscotch which are lighter colored. It works much better. I vape this all day, every day!

ozy.mandias

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Germany
Possible but there are some good reasons why there isn't. I can't remember what they were though. It's been brought up here so a search would probably find some info on it.

Well, Decadent Vapor's Doppio Espresso has caffeine in it.

Btw, it only increases the throat hit, the dosage you would get from a vape is way lower than what you take in from a cup of drip ...

The flavor on its own (DV Doppio Espresso) is so, so. It works well when blended with their Brazilian Coffee.

Best

Ozy

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
7% Cappuccino extract, 2% black honey tobacco extract, mixed at 80% VG and 12mg nic level. Damn meant to make 50ml, Oh well whip some up when I get up.

For me the ultimate "coffee" flavor is hidden in the atomizer from green smoke, "mocha mist".
For over ten months now I'm trying to make a juice that comes close to that taste, without any success.

I'm more of a Vanilla Latte guy, Got burned out on mocha latte's 20 year ago, went to praline, and then vanillia, which reminds, me, have some praline extract that I haven't touched yet, time for a new test batch. A little praline or butter rum may help your recipe out, or a tad of Dulche De Leche. DDL puts a satiny creamy slightly sweet smooth flavor to any recipe. Find that it can turn a rot gut whiskey vape into a 12 year old single malt Scotch Whiskey Vape. Good extract to have in ones extract box. Least I have found this the be the case. Helps turn that, jeeze, I just can't get that certain something in this recipe, to a Damn, now that's a keeper. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Do you guys think it is possible to have a coffee flavor with caffine in it?

There is at least one e-liquid vendor that sells caffinated e-liquid. However, a chemist who is an ECF member has said it's a placebo. Caffeine can not be vaporized at the temperature our e-cigs make to vaporize our liquids. It is also a policy of ECF that chemical substances not normally found in e-liquid should NOT be added.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Hard to believe ECBlend's Dragon's Brew or Dragon's Cafe haven't been mentioned. After trying many flavored mochas and caramels and all that, I find a straight coffee to be best. Then I add AVE Irish Cream, HHV Tuscan Cocoa or a caramel to the tank depending on my mood. This way I control the mixture and flavors and I never get tired of it.

Hard to believe ECBlend's Dragon's Brew or Dragon's Cafe haven't been mentioned. After trying many flavored mochas and caramels and all that, I find a straight coffee to be best. Then I add AVE Irish Cream, HHV Tuscan Cocoa or a caramel to the tank depending on my mood. This way I control the mixture and flavors and I never get tired of it.

I'm gonna try those next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread