Do you lick the juice

What do you do when you spill some Nic loaded e-Juice?

• Panic call poison control and/or seek medical attention

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCloudMaker

Jan 22, 2017
Paphos, Cyprus
So one of the TPD requirements is to harshly label E-Juices with regards to the toxicity of Nicotine, and how in their opinion it is as dangerous and taking a shot of radioactive waste.

Even though they will make it impossible for a single bottle to contain 1 fifth of the toxic levels.

However i wondered how many people (like me), that may spill a drop of diluted E-juice on their hands or if some remains on the outside of a tank or clearo simply lick it off.

I reckon I must lick maybe 0.5ml of juice a day from spilling and still alive and well.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Apple fritter sounds good have you got the recipient on here :)
I don't have it posted up here. It's an altered version of DIY or Die's Cinnapple Fritter recipe. I added some stuff and changed some flavors. I call it:

Granny's Finest

Almond (CAP) .5%
Bavarian Cream (Cap) 3%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl 5%
Dargon Fruit (TFA) .67%
Fuji Apple (FA) 4%
*Apple Pie (Cap) 2%
Joy (FA) .5%
**Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) .33%

* I added (Cap) Apple Pie to add that baked apple flavor that the original recipe was lacking.

** Don't use this flavor straight out of the bottle!!! (I made that mistake when I tried this recipe the first time) I made a 10% solution of it to use in recipes! 1ml of this to 9mls of pg shaken violently. I would not sub this flavor out for any other cinnamon. This is that gritty textured cinnamon flavor you get when you unroll a cinnamon bun! No other cinnamon flavoring even comes close! Also don't take that % as gospel yet. I'm at work and don't remember if I changed it. Off the top of my head I don't think I did. But I'll look at my recipe maker when I get home and see for sure.

This needs about a week to age. It's amazing!!! I was a nut for Cuttwood's Mr. Fritter but my local B&M wouldn't stock it anymore so I had to find a recipe that I could substitute. A few tweaks to the original recipe and I haven't thought about it since!

Last edited:

Porfyriost

Moved On
Feb 18, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum Rules

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
No, sorry I do not lick my e-Liquid and I am not a fan of a spitting atomizer because I overfilled or dripped it into the coil. Once making DIY I had filled the beaker with PG and made the mistake of tasting it because I thought I had forgotten to dry it after washing it while mixing multiple recipes.. I do not like vaping PG and it does not taste very good at all in my opinion.

So one of the TPD requirements is to harshly label E-Juices with regards to the toxicity of Nicotine, and how in their opinion it is as dangerous and taking a shot of radioactive waste.

Even though they will make it impossible for a single bottle to contain 1 fifth of the toxic levels.

However i wondered how many people (like me), that may spill a drop of diluted E-Juice on their hands or if some remains on the outside of a tank or clearo simply lick it off.

I reckon I must lick maybe 0.5ml of juice a day from spilling and still alive and well.

It'd be different if it was concentrated, but I always taste test my liquids. Might start using it as salad dressing, you just never know!

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread