Do you only shop at one Vape store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top5Vapes

Nov 4, 2015
I am curious, I tend to shop around. I have visited most of the vape shops, and lounges in my area, but I notice that the same people are in the same stores each time I shop there. Is this the new "hang out?" do people generally only go to one of the stores in their area?
If you do, do you like to go to the franchises, the ones that mix on site, or the mom and pop shops? Or do you even notice the difference?
I like to see all of what's out there, but I do have one or two that are my favorites as well! :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Many of us get our hardware online, as it's generally cheaper. And from a variety of sites, chasing the best prices.

Regarding B&Ms, I do stop in at a couple locally, and get the occasional bottle of juice (I blend most of mine, but sometimes want to try something different without tracking down the flavorings) or drip tip, and yes, they do seem to have become the local "hang out."

IME, the "mom and pop" shops tend to be more friendly to the non-cloud camp, although of course that's not a rule, and maybe not even normal. And since the biggest money maker for a shop is juice, there is, of course, an urge for them to push cloud chasing, which goes through a lot!

And yes, there's something nice about being able to hold a device in one's hand before purchase, or get some hands on instruction on care and maintenance.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I pretty much go to two stores owned by the same owner. Sometimes I snoop in some others just to see what they have. Been turned off of some stores. One store the young kid running it told me PG is what cracks tanks so I would want high VG juice. I told him he has some learning to do and walked out and never went back. I do building classes in the two stores I mentioned first. Owner treats me good so I am loyal to his store but I do buy online also. CHEERS!

mrtuna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have never bought a mod at a B&M store. I do occasionally have a tank or coil emergency and have to go to one. I did take a friend of my wife to a vape shop to get started. I can't pass on years of experience to a newbie. They need to hold things and taste juice. Some shops are much better for new vapers than others.

Sent from my bunker in the desert using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread