Do you take a drag (inhale) while pressing the button?

Take a drag while pressing the button?

• No: I let go of the button, then take a drag

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
You can press and hold the button to let the vapors build up for perhaps up to 30 seconds, then release the button and take a drag. Try it :)

On some cig-alike maybe? Low wattage MTL setup?
I'd still be hesitant to try.

On my wattage mode setups... more than a handful of seconds, without the cooling effect of drawing air through the atty, will likely toast the wicking.

On my TC setups... it'll likely idle along but without producing much volume of vapor. That's a peculiar aspect of TC many have trouble adjusting to... it requires active drawing to function.
(I'm lazy enough as it is about rewicking... don't care to sacrifice one to test. ;) )

And where would this vapor be collecting? Not happening with any DL rig I'm thinking of.

I opened this thread expecting a discussion of ramp-up delays, and whether one waits a couple seconds or goes at it right away.
I am disappoint. :D

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
30 seconds?????? HALF A MINUTE????? What the hell are you running in there, a five pound chunk of rusty iron Chevrolet bumper????

Ahem, I'm not taking the poll, I'm not going to try it. I really don't feel like torching a coil just now....

Thanks for the.... creativity??

Anna

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
30 seconds?????? HALF A MINUTE????? What the hell are you running in there, a five pound chunk of rusty iron Chevrolet bumper????

Ahem, I'm not taking the poll, I'm not going to try it. I really don't feel like torching a coil just now....

Thanks for the.... creativity??

Anna

I was hoping there was more than a touch of hyperbole going on... and mourning all the innocent wicks cremated before their time. :(

:p

oops... crossposted with the OP.

JackTKD

Account closed on request
May 26, 2010
Then explain yourself Sir... explain yourself. :mad:
:p
j/k
Honestly... a bit of detail and/or discussion would be welcome, you can see the idea elicits... resistance. ;)
Thanks for the (1st) helpful suggestion on what was meant as a simple straightforward yes no poll. tbh, I'm not so vested in this community making forum sparring worth my time. Ive already requested my account deletion. All the best :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
He's not the OP, the OP got his panties in a bunch at some point and departed from the thread, I guess he felt we were being mean, not funny.

I agree with finding it unexpected when I clicked on the post to read/open it, is more likely Opinionated, LOL. MOAR coffee!

Anna

I've just never heard of being able to be the thread creator without also creating the opening post..

Fluke due to poll creation on this site? On most sites you cannot create a poll without also making the opening post.

Definitely more coffee.. perhaps through IV

As a beside... I laughed out loud at your Chevy bumper comment.. definitely priceless!.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread