Do you use zero nic e-liquid?

Do you use zero Nic e-liquid

• I ONLY vape zero-nicotine

• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends whether I'm dripping or using a tank.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

1344432600_2_20_USD_7.00_dark.png

MarkLH90

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
Tennessee
I tried 24mg when I first started, went to 18 the next time I bought juice. Went to 12 and stayed there for awhile. Currently on 6 or lower. My preferred B&M where I get almost all my stuff custom mixes the juices I drip, max VG with 2-4mg. Also have a few 0mg's for times like this where I can't sleep and vape out of boredom.

Ms82082

Verified Member
I started on 12mg now down to 2mg. I find higher nic levels to be way to harsh, I'd rather vape more and more comfortably than have the throat hit from high nic levels imo. the switch was forced by switching to dippers 2 yrs ago now when I make high level nic stuff for family and test it I get a head rush lol.

BA0701

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Knoxville, TN
I basically vape 0 in my drippers, especially when cloud chasing, but then will go as high as 6 in my tanks, and sometimes 3. I am considering going to 0 all the time. I love vaping, just not sure I need the nicotine any longer. Whenever I ask for samples, I always ask for 0, as it is so much easier to throw a new wick in a dripper, and give the new flavor a shot that way.

0 nicotine? What is the point of that? I would rather go down a slide of razor blades into a pool of lemon juice than vape 0nic juice....lol

No really, I am thinking of getting a mod set up with a tank filled with 0nic juice for night time. I am starting to have issues with sleeping poorly and I think it is due to heavier vaping before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread