• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaPuff

Account closed on request
May 22, 2015
Although I occasionally vape zero nic PG/VG mix to clear my coil head of a previous flavour before refilling the clearo, I see no sensible reason ever to reduce my nicotine intake to nil, since nicotine has proven cognitive benefits and is not in any way harmful or addictive. If I was ever silly enough to consider abstaining from nicotine I would doubtless also give up vaping.
No addictive or harmful properties... are you off your meds?

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
No addictive or harmful properties... are you off your meds?
Nicotine isn't very addictive at all. It's addictive effects are comparable to that of caffeine. I remember a study being done in which they exposed mice to nicotine and withheld it after an X amount of time. The result was there were no withdrawal symptoms. What makes nicotine so highly addictive in cigarettes is the cocktail of chemicals that is added to the tobacco. These chemicals greatly enhance the low addictive properties of nicotine and also cause it to be absorbed at a much faster rate by the body. This is what causes the almost instant nicotine high when you light up a cigarette.

As for myself, I always vape @ 6mg. I like nicotine and have no intention of giving it up.

Reactions: cigarbabe

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Vaping some zero mg/mL right now! But then again, I also was just rippin' some 24 mg/WTA out of a dripper. :laugh: I am going to continue with this zero tonight. It's purdy good too and I already got enough nic in my stream to piss positive for the next few weeks, so I can do fine periodically without putting more in.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I may use zero on the odd occasion if it's a sample that a vendor sent me to review.
I don't really like using it at all. I can't tell what the juice will really truly taste like without nicotine.
I do love me some 36mg WTA Mr. Mann!
Hope you're well old friend!

C.B.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I may use zero on the odd occasion if it's a sample that a vendor sent me to review.
I don't really like using it at all. I can't tell what the juice will really truly taste like without nicotine.
I do love me some 36mg WTA Mr. Mann!
Hope you're well old friend!
C.B.

36 mg/mL? Wow. Most I ever had was 32 mg/mL and it was fantastic. I would keep with it if I could continually get it that way.

I used to rag on zero mg comparing it to near beer, but that was before my consumption went through the roof. It's basically all a wash now. But anyway...off to bed, or to my new series I am in love with, Narcos. Yep, gonna go catch a couple episodes.

Good to see you as always, CB.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
36 mg/mL? Wow. Most I ever had was 32 mg/mL and it was fantastic. I would keep with it if I could continually get it that way.
As a matter of fact I just finished a Rose full of that. ;) Somehow I've managed to portion it out and still have maybe 15 mls left. Fresh as a daisy too!

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I started out at 18mg 4 years ago. Within weeks I dropped to 12, then 6. I stayed at 6 for a couple of years then dropped to 3. I tried 0 several times but to me, the taste is just off. I had 2 bottles of the same eliquid, one in 3mg and one in 0mg. The 3mg was tasty and delicious, but the 0mg tasted off. I decided I'd test a few other high name brand juices to see if it was all in my head. I loaded 2 different set ups with each and again noticed the 0mg lacked considerable flavor. The juice doesn't taste bad, just different from the original. For exapmle, I love The King by Kings crown. My local vape shop was out of 3mg in 30ml so I purchased smaller bottles in 6mg and 0mg to mix them down to 3mg. That tasted fine mixed. However I decided one night to try 0mg. It wasn't the delicious flavor I love, it was ok but nothing like the flavor I love.

I think a little nicotine adds something to the flavor. I'm satisfied with vaping 3mg and will stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread