• I ONLY vape zero-nicotine

• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W!llem

Nov 23, 2015
Well I wouldn't want to tell anyone else what their goal should be personally, no offense, - I speak only for myself - and I sometimes use 0 nic, if the flavor is strong I usually don't notice its not got any nic in it; surprising that is, at least to me I figured it would be totally different.
Other times I have my 12mg nic juices - really depends what flavor I want to vape (and some I only have in zero nic lol).
What are your favorite zero nic liquids? Im new here so havent found out yet where to find info about that. Best regards!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Its ironic but nicotine in small doses (and by itself) actually prevents diabetes, fortifies blood vessels, restores dead brain cells, it an effective treatment for Alzhimer's and Parkinson's Disease, improves memory, and DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER! But yes, it is addictive.

Sources:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Nicotine---Are-We-Ignoring-Its-Health-Benefits?&id=291157
Smoking Fact – Nicotine Has Great Health Benefits

So vaping can have an ironic effect - even though it resembles smoking, the health effects are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Started vaping 33 months ago at 48mg, then 36mg, and finally found my personal "sweet spot" at 24mg ...

I can attest to the fact that, in my case, vaping with nicotine does significantly reduce my Parkinson's symptoms, the effects are immediate but temporary ...

Reactions: cigarbabe
I smoked for almost 15 years, 2 packs a day, 30 days after start vaping (which i loved) with 8mg my throat was too sensitive, i don't know, maybe i lost the pleasure in the throat hit, maybe it was never for me and i just get used to the cigarette, the truth is i went all the way down to zero nicotine in just a few days after start feeling that.

Since then, almost a year ago i'm still vaping, no analogs, just blissful clouds.

For me it worked, but i don't recommend to anyone who is trying to quit, maybe if you get out of the nicotine too soon you go back to the analogs and nobody wants that.

Keep vaping!

Reactions: kross8

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I was at 16-18mg when I was doing mouth-to-lung inhales on 1.8-2.4 ohm coils at low wattage . Now I'm doing mostly sub-ohm or ~ 1 ohm max and higher wattage with direct inhales, and I'm down to around 3-4mg. This is only because anything more at my current resistance and wattage is too strong. I've only been vaping at this level for a relatively short time, so I may adjust and move back up a bit. We'll see. I don't really have a desire to go to 0 nic.

Reactions: cigarbabe

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Smoked for about 40 yrs, about 2 cartons a week of RYO menthol and figured no way I would ever stop. Blu display got to the gadgeteer in me and that was all it took. I think they were 18 mg. Started there and after a month was at 12, then 6 for awhile, now I generally vape 3 mg or Zero but if someone in the family has a juice that I like, the nic level doesn't stop me from vaping it. I think that as my gear improved, my nic level lowered.

Reactions: kross8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread