Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Started vaping with 36mg, dropped 2 months later to 24mg, dropped again about 2 months later to 18mg, stuck at 18mg but never had the intention to give up nic. I've vaped 0mg but found it unsatisfying. If I had too, I would but I would feel sorry for the people around me.
we already feel sorry for them :lol:

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
I vape 0mg in sweet flavors in the evening and at night before bed. Also keeps me away from the fridge. I vape 12mg during my stress hours (working hours) of the day, and I vape 6mg during more relaxing hours and days off. Whether I go to 0mg completely, I don't know. At this particular point in time, I'm not too concerned.

• Love
Reactions: YorkMan

Totalenigma2u

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Midwest, USA
I often vape zero nic juice but keep a supply varying from zero to 14 mg. Won't order any sweet flavors with nic and my bacco flavors will be only ones with nic from here on out. Been vaping for almost 2 mos now and with just one set back have done just fine. Don't miss the nicotine just have to have the vaping!!

Digital-Dragon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
I went from 24mg to 18mg when I started diy, then dropped down to 12mg when I switched from riva/eGos to my 18650 box mods because the nic seems to uptake better at the slightly higher voltage. I have the parts to go vv, but I don't know if that will change anything because with a 1.8 ohm 306 I think the watts are about perfect. I'm also about to mix some zero nic for before bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread