Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I just started vaping in December 2011. I'm starting to think I need to lower it to 18mg and then even more at night. If I'm reading these posts correctly it seems to go lower means less TH/Taste so I should therefore vape some liquid with strong/sweet taste? I do like RY4 and DK-TAB. Would I still get some taste at 0 or 6 nic levels with these liquids?

Thanks,

Norma

Little Girl

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
New York
mostlylinux.wordpress.com
Congratulations on beginning your vaping journey! You must be feeling a significant difference physically, by now, and loving it. :laugh:

The only thing I ever vaped with nicotine in it was the starter cartridge that came with my e-cig. Although it tasted awful, I loved the throat hit. :toast:

I don't use nicotine in my e-liquid, though, so I get no throat hit. :cry:

The good news is that I get plenty of flavor, though. You probably won't lose flavor, but will instead get a slightly different flavor, because the nicotine probably changes flavors a bit. You could try your e-liquid exactly as you normally make it, but with less nicotine, and if you find it too weak, add a bit more flavor than you normally would. :thumbs:

SuperDann

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
San Daygo
I had a blood clot in my leg about a year and a half ago. I had to get off the pill and quit smoking. I cant not smoke while drinking beer or coffee, so I discovered ecigs. I am a mostly 0 nic person and I just like the clouds, hand to mouth, and flavor. I only get nic content when they are out of stock of 0 nic. I don't plan on stopping my vaping anytime soon, maybe never. I love vaping and nicotine has nothing to do with it. I LOVE vaping and don't care much for nicotine, but I will take a low nic flavor if my shop is out of 0nic that is just too tasty I can't wait for them to mix a batch of no nic for me. Ordering flavors online has been hit and miss for me so if I taste something I like, I take it as long as it's 11mg or under.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
I Have vaped 36mg for 4 months when I first started I went down to 24mg in December 2011 probably will be going to 18mg im gradually lowering my nic within a year of starting and only touch a cig and then I think why did I ever start that horrible stuff, it is tempting cause my fiance smokes. I cant stand the smell of them anymore.

merlin440

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
ohio
Worked my way down to 0 nic to just try it out. After about 2 weeks, I was not enjoying my ecig anymore, so went back to 1.1%

I enjoyed smoking, I changed to electronic cigs as an alternative because of $$ considerations, my intent was never to quit.

That said, I never plan on going back to 0 nic unless they tax and regulate it so much that it gets more expensive then regular smokes, and I'll probably end up going back to regular smokes if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread