Do you vape @ HOME in front of your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Okay, I was lazy and didn't read the whole thread but thought this worth mentioning.

I recently ran into an occasional vaper who inquired about my device.

She said she used a disposable e-cig in the car once and awhile, because of her child riding with her. I considered her a smart girl and someone caring about her child. Her mom was all but pushing her to talk to me more, as she too knew it was an good alternative.

I believe in manners and each has to determine what that means in their lifestyle. But using the exact same rules one did as they had to because of government enforcement or peer pressure is something we vapers should not be doing. By golly, that's what the governments are doing -- equating vaping to using analogs.

And yes, I vape with my family and most friends. They are thrilled I've switched to vaping.

Last edited:

Tsingtao

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
CA
honestly if I had kids I wouldn't give a rats...if they decided (when they are old enough) to pick up vaping even if it was a result of me vaping in front of them. Actually, I'd rather they see a bunch of people vaping instead of smoking so he doesn't pick up a smoking habit. "but, wouldn't you rather he not start vaping?" why not? It's not going to kill him and as long as he's not stealing my juice I don't really see what the problem is...am I missing something here?

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
I vape in my house with my hubby & kids. I'm not rude. I don't blow the vape in their faces or in their direction, but I don't hide it either. And I do vape in the car with the kids. but I crack the window just to get the vape out of the car. It's not really as much a concern for the fact that I'm polluting their lungs (because at this stage I don't feel like it's all that bad for them) but really more because it's rude & they aren't vapers so why should they have to sit in a car filled with vapor.

I also don't chain vape in the car at all or in the house. In the car it's usually one or 2 puffs the the entire drive & more of my heavy vaping is done at night when the kids are in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread