Do you vape juice from China, or only from USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Actually, I think this is the video I was thinking of...
Chinese E-liquid Manufacturing Facilities - YouTube

There you go. Where's the video of the U.S. juice manufacturing facilities? Oh, I know. They claim they don't want to show their facilities for "competitive reasons". Some places attempt to hide even their addresses by using shell addresses for deliveries and shipping. How conveeeeeeenient.

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I know a lot of people use Dekang. I wouldn't worry enough about it to make an across the board statement against it. I think what is more important is how you feel about the quality and standards of the vendor you are buying from, and then how well you like the product. You may also have a preference for supporting mom-and-pop type vendors, and that's fine, too, but that is different than a wholesale anti-Chinese made statement.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
After reading the thread on choice of PG or VG juice, I have a different e-liquid question.

Do you use any e-juice, even if it's from China?
:nah:
Personally, I've avoided anything that goes "into" my body, or that of my pets, that comes from China.
I buy cartomizers made with USA juice only.

You have been on this forum less than a month and you start a thread that bashes the very country that invented PV's. And that cartomizer you vape with - where does the poly-fil in it come from? And where does the metal for the coil come from? CHINA. Yet you are inhaling whatever residue may be on the coil or in that poy-fil.

There is no evidence that PV parts or liquid made in any location is more or less safe than any other. Just because someone in the US makes their eliquid in their garage or basement or kitchen table sure doesn't instill some high level of confidence that it is 100% safe.

Why don't we leave these type of biased "scare" tactics alone.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I understand the hardware comes from China. I simply choose not to "ingest" anything from China. Personal preference. I do not wish to offend anyone, and hope we can agree to disagree.

When you start a thread like this, especially in the new member section, you are scaring people with no evidence or facts to support that "personal preference".

BAY Rose

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Texas
Is there a reason your choice is okay, but mine is not? That is what makes us individuals, our personal decisions and views. What happened to polite discussions? I simply asked a question and had no intentions of stirring up a hornets nest. I do not understand the attacks when I was just trying to be part of this community. My apologies to anyone I've offended with my question.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
When you start a thread like this, especially in the new member section, you are scaring people with no evidence or facts to support that "personal preference".

I'd rather vape a juice made in a Chinese lab than some of the swill made in a vendors USA bathroom.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I do not understand the attacks when I was just trying to be part of this community.

I for one am not offended in any way, and I am sorry you got 'attacked'. I don't think you came in with "scare tactics" or whatnot. Your question is as good as any, but I don't agree with you that there is any reason not to vape a quality liquid just because it is from China, and that a liquid is intrinsically safer just because it is mixed within the borders of the USA.

However, I still don't think this disagreement justifies an aggressive stance towards you.

Is there a reason your choice is okay, but mine is not?

Several people came up, to the best of their abilities, myself included, with reasons why our choice to vape China made, or Chinese ingredient containing juice is reasonable. Look up the thread.

Your choice not to is just as 'okay', but to be correct you came forth with no reason why your choice is better, or ours less reasonable.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
After reading the thread on choice of PG or VG juice, I have a different e-liquid question.

Do you use any e-juice, even if it's from China?
:nah:
Personally, I've avoided anything that goes "into" my body, or that of my pets, that comes from China.
I buy cartomizers made with USA juice only.

Is there a reason your choice is okay, but mine is not? That is what makes us individuals, our personal decisions and views. What happened to polite discussions? I simply asked a question and had no intentions of stirring up a hornets nest. I do not understand the attacks when I was just trying to be part of this community. My apologies to anyone I've offended with my question.

If you had stated "I prefer the taste of US made eliquids", you would not have gotten this type of reaction. But when you infer that Chinese eliquid is dangerours and unsafe, that is obviously a totally different proposition. But I will apologize if you feel I came on too strong. There have just been many of these type of posts that try to sway new and uninformed people against suppliers without any objective facts to support it.

Last edited:

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
WV, it is an honest concern. There is a general perception out there that Chinese products, in general, are of dubious quality. You should not fault someone for lack of specific knowledge about the large Chinese juice manufacturers combined with concern for personal safety.

And, yes, I actually fully understand why you are reacting this way, but I don't think he will right now. In time, he may change his stance, but there is no point in being aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread