Does anybody have the new 2016 nitecore i4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thevapebro

Jan 26, 2017
New York
I just got this charger about 2 weeks ago and it's way faster than my old i4 at least with 2 battery's with 4 it's about the same. I have noticed one concerning issue though it heats up way more than my old i4 I was wondering if anyone else has this charger and has noticed this as well. I know the manual says it's ok for it to heat up the actual batteries aren't hot just the charger other than that I think it's a great charger especially since it has the Imr recovery mode

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
I just got this charger about 2 weeks ago and it's way faster than my old i4 at least with 2 battery's with 4 it's about the same. I have noticed one concerning issue though it heats up way more than my old i4 I was wondering if anyone else has this charger and has noticed this as well. I know the manual says it's ok for it to heat up the actual batteries aren't hot just the charger other than that I think it's a great charger especially since it has the Imr recovery mode
Just took mine out of the box and I'm about to get three 18650's "cooking", will let ya know how it acts when it's done it's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread