Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There are plenty of great online juice vendors - but they kind of "specialize".
If you want a "real tobacco" flavor, you wont' get it from the best "fruity mix" vendor, or the one that's got the best creamy custards.

And what I happen to like, you may not.

Best bet - tell people here on ECF what you're looking for, and buy small quantities from several places until you find a few that you like.

I actually kept a chart of what I'd tried because I tried so many.

(now I make my own, and so my favorite all-time liquid costs me about $1.65 for a 30ml bottle)
:D

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
97% of my juice comes from on-line. I have to say that I buy a lot in the smallest bottles that I can find (samplers).

All my juices go through a steeping process that is about 2 weeks...or until I get to it. I buy in "groupings" and I vape only what is in the current group. I just ordered about 150ml of juices. They will steep together and I will get to them in about 3-6 weeks. There are 2 groups ahead of them.

Sometimes, I will move a bottle back to the next group.

I have a spreadsheet with a lot of notes. Sometimes PG/VG ratio, flavor shots, etc. can make a difference.

Not to mention the hardware. Right this minute... An rDNA40 with Kanthal at 1.0 ohm/14 watts. Topper is a Rose V2 and the juice is MBV Maui Sunrise. The topper can make a big difference.

Hope helps. Its a great hobby.

Reactions: redrebel821

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I kept a spreadsheet, too!

A couple brands worth mentioning:

"high end" - I like Halo for tobacco-ish flavors. And I like Good Life Vapor for interesting and complex flavors, including fruits. Both of those also excel in mint/menthol. I hated everything 5Pawns!
"bargain" - I never like Mt Baker Vapor, but I liked a couple flavors from MrELiquid a lot.

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
When buying juice online, always try the juices people recommend first. It is hard to ignore the pictures and descriptions but they have nothing to do with whether the juice is good or not. Always buy the small bottles. I love goodlife myself but I really like maybe 1/3 of the selections from there. If you wanted tobacco flavors or something, people would give you recommendations if you specified what you were looking for. Sometimes what you are looking for is not possible and something you don't want to try is what ends up being your favorite.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I make my own juice but there's a couple I can't resist buying.

My favorite juices online are wakonda from Nicoticket and The King from King's crown.

Right now if you order from Nicoticket they have a one time use offer. Use coupon code BOGO and get 50% off. Delicious juices. Wakonda is the most delicious juice I've tasted but they have quite a few tasty juices.

The King by Kings crown can be bought from quite a few online stores. Just do a google or yahoo search. Then when you find the store search for coupon codes for that store. I always find a coupon code somewhere for a juice I want to order.

Good luck

Cupcake67

Jul 23, 2015
I buy all of my juices online. I don't have access to a b&m store. Personally I've liked a lot of juices and vendors, but my favorites are Highbrow and AltCig. Highbrow, he will customize anything to your liking that is within his current supply (i.e. he can't customize a flavor blend with something he doesn't have in stock. He would work with you though.) nicotine level, vg/pg level, more or less of sweet, sour, cream. He's very friendly and interacts directly with his customers. AltCig I have never had a bad flavor from them and have tried nearly all. Their customer service is awesome, friendly and caring and I have had free samples in every purchase. You can always send each of them an email describing what you like best in a vape and what you don't like. I can almost guarantee that you will get emails back with suggestions and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread