Does anyone know what this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Vaper

Oct 31, 2015
Guys have you experienced this too? I don't know what's causing it or where it came from. I just had it after vaping.
IMG_20151031_210459.jpg

Dark Vaper

Oct 31, 2015
are you talking about the two red spots in the upper right?

I've noticed since I bought a few bottles of bogetech eliquid I tend to get some sore spots to the front on the inside of my mouth so I've been avoiding the bogetech liquids

Yes, I'm talking about the two red spots in the upper right. I'm using vapor bliss eliquid(zero nicotine). 2 years ago when I stopped vaping I don't really use eliquids with nicotine but recently when I started vaping again, when I bought an electric cigarette from my friend he used an eliquid with nicotine in it to test the atomizer. That means there would still be traces of nicotine on the cotton when I vape. I think it's the nicotine because I don't use eliquids with nicotine.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Yes, I'm talking about the two red spots in the upper right. I'm using vapor bliss eliquid(zero nicotine). 2 years ago when I stopped vaping I don't really use eliquids with nicotine but recently when I started vaping again, when I bought an electric cigarette from my friend he used an eliquid with nicotine in it to test the atomizer. That means there would still be traces of nicotine on the cotton when I vape. I think it's the nicotine because I don't use eliquids with nicotine.

sounds like you are jumping to conclusions

rival11

Oct 31, 2010
New York
Guys have you experienced this too? I don't know what's causing it or where it came from. I just had it after vaping. View attachment 502612

Personally, i don't think it has anything to do with vaping....I think you are just biting your cheek when you eat - this happens all the time and people don't even know it....I had this one time and freaked out and that's what the dentist told me it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread