Does anyone still use carto tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
It's funny because I was just going through some of my old vape stuff last week and I came across 10 boxes of Boge carto's and my tanks. So of course I had to set up one and get it going again. I took out my dremel and opened the holes and on some I slotted them. No real difference between the two as they are both wicking great and I'm adding my carto's back to my rotation. It's like seeing an old friend after years and getting caught up on old times! :D

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Proper Terminology: Juice Delivery Devices

It's a juice delivery device which I would describe as an intermediate step up from single cartomizers or clearomizers before getting into rebuildables. I give a relatively thorough description of them in the above link.

16gh43o.jpg
Thank you.

Reactions: Baditude

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
If it was not for my love of NET tobacco, Id still be using them. There are real nice carto tanks and honestly, carto in a tank with a kicked device or Im sure a good reg. is the next easiest thing to picking up a cigarette.

And dont let people tell you its not cloud producing, on a reg device and if you inhale like my brother in law, it can fill a room in 2 puffs.

Reactions: AndriaD

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm thinking about getting a few more tanks, and cartos to have on hand for just in case. I have several Ehpro KFL's that I really like, but by the time when those break, or give out, I won't be able to get replacement parts, and will have to go to the next new thing out, same goes for the STM, and I'm getting kind of tired of that.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Carto tanks have one major problem, called durability (to much of it).

OK, so I have a half dozen carto tanks. The only problem is that I haven't bought a new one for over 4 years.
    A carto costs $.75 - 1.25, and lasts for about a month.
    So just how is it that a store could stay in business off of what they make from people like me?

The fact is that the electronic cigarette industry thrives off of "planned obsolescence".

Last edited:

28if

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
    I love cargo tanks. Like other folks have said "they just work". However, like Bad stated, the QC just sucks. When you get a good one its a great vape. Just too many duds to keep fiddling with them. Ikenvape was on a roll for a while with some awesome cartos, but that just went out the window.

Reactions: Baditude

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    angryvaper.crypticsites.com
    I love cargo tanks. Like other folks have said "they just work". However, like Bad stated, the QC just sucks. When you get a good one its a great vape. Just too many duds to keep fiddling with them. Ikenvape was on a roll for a while with some awesome cartos, but that just went out the window.

The really bad thing is... if you order 10 cartos, and they all work... but then you go to put in the last one, while you're awaiting a new batch via USPS... and that last one is always the one in the whole bunch that doesn't work. :grr:

I experienced the same thing with replacement coils, which is what led me to Kayfuns. Now with my super-gunky juices, I just stick with Kayfuns, or RDAs.

Andria

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread