Does anyone use an e-pipe that looks like a traditional pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
As per the title, e-pipes that actually look like some form of tobacco pipe. Not something that looks like your local plumber has knocked up for you, not with screens & readout displays. Something that looks at first glance like you'd pop a bit of shag in it & light it*.

Be it a custom made bespoke item or an off the shelf model.

I have several different models & I'm curious to see how much of a minority I'm in.

* I'll allow models with visible tanks (because a couple of mine have) as long as it doesn't look like a prop from Space 1999

15170964_1878475499105927_8284377752680542445_n.jpg

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
This topic comes up from time to time. A search would likely turn up one of the several threads I think I remember from the past 4 years.

View attachment 630177
I like that! Most jealous of you.

Here ya go! IPIPE II Kit is Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | Eleafworld
I've had one for two years.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Looks very much like my (now sadly discontinued & I'm down to my last 3 attys) TECC e-Pipe II only with a more glossy bowl

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I like that! Most jealous of you.

Looks very much like my (now sadly discontinued & I'm down to my last 3 attys) TECC e-Pipe II only with a more glossy bowl

Thank you. It's an early model Epipemods or some such company. One of the early ones. Made from Banksia seed pod, it would never function as a real pipe, but the venting is obvious. :) A gent from Canada owned it and offered it for sale here. I felt fortunate to find it.

I was so enamored, I was determined to find an original maker of meerschaum pipes, custom make me a few hundred so I could drop electronics into them. He just was too mystified by the idea at the time, to take it seriously enough to work up cost. Kinda sad, they would have been cool. I was just some screwball in his email.

Reactions: r77r7r

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Actually that's why I like it. I could never get used to bottom buttons on most mechs...the top button is a lot easier for me.

I never smoked a real pipe, so the thumb on top grip of the bowl came easily for me too. If I could put an 18650 in it, I'd use it more.

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
How much does one of these e-Pipes hold in e-Liquid? From the pictures doesn't look like a large amount. I thought I saw some that had a reservoir to hold e-Liquid.
It varies some of my smaller ones take 510 thread cartos, some that are twice the size of those. The old TECC (so I assume eleaf) ones with the metal tank hold 3ml. One of the ones I have that takes cartos also has a 2ml tank option. The one in my photo at the top of this thread is 5ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread