Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
You said it all. That's all that's important. The sub ohmers and cloud chasers are more into the hobby aspect of vaping, I think. I am a sub ohmer, but that's a preference of mine and I don't try to tell someone who likes pen vapes that they are doing it wrong. To each their own, and keeps them off of cigarettes is the only thing that really matters.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
100% no it doesn't.

Did you quit smoking? Do you feel better? Are you happy with your vape experience?
If a "yes" was given, then no, it doesn't matter at all if you're a Tootle Puffer, Flavor Chaser, or Cloud Chaser.

I hate how people had to categorized vapers into their own little groups. We all got into vaping for the same reason.

I sub ohm, but I like flavor more than clouds. If clouds come with my builds so be it.

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
It's always the same, "You're not a real biker unless you ride a Harley.....not a real gun owner unless you carry a 1911....not a real guitar player unless you play a Gibson....not a real smoker unless you smoke cigars...not a..." Always been like this. I love that old hymn we use to sing....."I vape because I'm happy ....I vape because I'm free. You ask me why I like to vape.....I vape because its me." Or something like that. Open your hymn books to page 76 and sing it with me.
The Cranky Old Man...amen!

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Does it really matter if we are Tootle Puffers, Sub Ohmers or Cloud Chasers? As long as we aren't smoking the analogs and lining Big Tobacco's pockets, isn't that all that matters?
I don't think it matters, and I really don't think that a majority of vapers really care, either.

But there's always a few that have the "stop liking what I don't like" attitude. That's never going to change, and as much as I may disagree, I respect their right to form their own opinions.

I just won't send them Christmas cards.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Different vaping styles do not matter to me. yes we are a community but we will tend to gather togteher with those with similar interests as we have. Tootle puffers do not want to know how to make left handed bonded alien clapton coils. And clapton users have no interest in T3 clearomizers.

However I have a bit of difficulty hating big tobacco. I chose to smoke and they never even gave me free tobacco. I bought it all and was glad to get it.
My choice and I do not blame them. I knew it was not good for me when I started smoking 35 years ago.
so I will not take out my stupidity on them for providing me a product that I desired.

In any case BT will be buying into the vape game more and more and we will be lining their pockets once again.

I will just keep on enjoying vaping and getting my vaping products from whomever has the products I want for the best price.

TheDaughterOfTyr

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
BC, Canada
Does it really matter if we are Tootle Puffers, Sub Ohmers or Cloud Chasers? As long as we aren't smoking the analogs and lining Big Tobacco's pockets, isn't that all that matters?

Agreed, my boyfriend and I have a good giggle every time we come across one of the various labels...
we always say we're "clucking chouds" at home. hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread