Does the 306 battery fit a 510 charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, thanks. I'm only planning on using it during breaks at work because I'm constantly forgetting to bring my button guard to have my 510 in my pocket. I'll have to look for a 510 auto, I didn't even know they existed, LOL. I wonder why they're not more common...
They are real sensitive to sound, live music & yard equipment will set them off. I was mowing my yard one day & thought I got stung by something. It was my 510 going off:laugh:

JenBruin

Dec 11, 2010
San Diego
I have one, which I think is a kr808 (it's hard to tell and the place I got it from didn't specify). It only takes cartos, and I find the flavor and vapor production so inferior to the 510 that I don't even want to waste the juice to fill a carto. I also tried the cartos for it on my 510 (with an adapter) and they still aren't very good, despite being brand new and filled properly. Who knows, maybe I just wasn't using it properly...

LOL @ the 510 autos going off! I think I'd rather push a button!

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
I got 901 to 510 adapters from madvapes for 2-3 dollars so I could drip witha 510 atty on my kr808d-1 battery. If you drip, do not use an auto battery. Juice will get into the battery through the vent hole and fry it, not if - when.

Solution works, but the OP doesn't want to buy a new kit to support the idea. So, for $10.95...
Joye 510 Manual Switch Battery Give that a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread