Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Been vaping about 4 or 5 months, and I'm looking for and RDA that has good flavor and cloud production under $20. I found the Doge v3 for $19.95 and free shipping. How is it, and are there any better options. I've been building on my authentic twisted messes, which i love, and I don't mind clones. Any advice would be appreciated.
I love my Doge v3!! 4 poster (well, post holes anyway) with large post holes that accommodate... alot o'wire, enough airflow for me, widebore DT and deep juice well. I haven't tried the replacement center post to make it a 3 poster yet.
Only drawbacks, no single airflow option and no 510 DT option. Oh, and I have noticed the ceracoat, or whatever paint they use, was oversprayed onto the inside of the topcap and has been wearing off with constant use.
I bought mine on sale a while back for around $25 and they, of course, sent me the wrong color... Pink! I rock it anyway:) And, just like most other vape gear, the longer you wait the cheaper it becomes. You can find the pink and white version for $15.97 at Vaporbeast - Doge V3 Authentic RDA
For the price you mentioned and free shipping, and optional colors maybe, I'd say go for it!

Edit: Since your handle here is TheFlavorChaser, you probably wanted info on flavor production. It's as good as any other RDA that has alotta airflow and a WB DT.

TheFlavorChaser

Sep 15, 2016
I love my Doge v3!! 4 poster (well, post holes anyway) with large post holes that accommodate... alot o'wire, enough airflow for me, widebore DT and deep juice well. I haven't tried the replacement center post to make it a 3 poster yet.
Only drawbacks, no single airflow option and no 510 DT option. Oh, and I have noticed the ceracoat, or whatever paint they use, was oversprayed onto the inside of the topcap and has been wearing off with constant use.
I bought mine on sale a while back for around $25 and they, of course, sent me the wrong color... Pink! I rock it anyway:) And, just like most other vape gear, the longer you wait the cheaper it becomes. You can find the pink and white version for $15.97 at Vaporbeast - Doge V3 Authentic RDA
For the price you mentioned and free shipping, and optional colors maybe, I'd say go for it!

Edit: Since your handle here is TheFlavorChaser, you probably wanted info on flavor production. It's as good as any other RDA that has alotta airflow and a WB DT.
thanks vaporange.com has all of the colors for $19.95 & Free Shipping. What's WB DT? Wide Bore Drip Tip?

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
@TheFlavorChaser Correct, i like to abb... alot:) Cool, I actually just placed an order yesterday on "tha range". got another sig-s (6 total now, I love those little RDAs), the sigelei moonshot (couldn't pass it up for 9.95) and the very last Blue Nebox for 19.95 (bought one a few months back and VIF to a buddy, but I really miss it). With free 7 day ground I had to pull the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread